The TribeZ (game play discussion)

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by girlpower, Apr 21, 2012.

1. Scotlandpaddy

Scotlandpaddy Member

Feb 13, 2013
    Tap on the map icon at the bottom of the screen, then tap on the map icon at the right end.
    On the map tap the zeppelin then choose what , where and how much you want to send. Does that make sense?

2. Dellydaisy

Dellydaisy New Member

Feb 18, 2013
    Yay I get it and it works! Cheers :D

3. BabsTheBuilder

Feb 14, 2013
    Getting a bit frustrated trying to find last chain in quarry - and I have too much stone - nearly all my wear houses are full of the stuff, and I don't want to build another - any ideas the most useful way to use up all this stone?

And the carnival platform is very pretty and all, but is it worth finding all the stuff to upgrade it? Upgraded once but all you get is wood, food and few coins every 12 hours is it? Does it get better if you upgrade more?

4. distirbed1

distirbed1 New Member

Feb 16, 2013
    I usually just send them to other islands, it's a pain but with the new island, am hoping I can just start sending everything there anyways...

As far as the platform, I just built a ton of trading posts and it gives a decent amount with those. Still takes a while but I have nothing else to do :). With the timer resetting, the upgrades should be achievable...

5. Janet114

Janet114 Member

May 28, 2012
    Got last shimmering mushroom

I finally got it. It took months of trying, but the final one just dropped. I didn't use gems. So it can happen people.

6. Noel1cent

Noel1cent Member

Jul 4, 2012
    Yeah for you! I am still hopeful ...

7. lmhowe50

lmhowe50 Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2012
    Valentine

I was right bout Valentine quest, it came to late the 15th Nothing dropped No longer been offered the wedding arc for only 30 gems Am upgrading bathhouse on AA but IT still need 2 light bulbs for lighthouse,stopped looking for them until fully upgraded bathhouse. Wasted 1000s food looking for them. Also not had wax, steel chain musical instrutments for few days,all warehouses full,so am risking shipping .Lost lots of cargo in past. Also same man ,called him Fred keeps getting caught in whirlwinds, wasted 1000s of coins getting him out. Wanting coral mine quest ,been wanting that since Xmas:mad:

8. XBurt

XBurt Well-Known Member

Jun 27, 2012
    Update

The carnival platform is cute. Still waiting on the last gold nugget and moon goddess necklace.

9. Angiechan

Angiechan Member

Feb 20, 2013
    I am playing the game for the third time (glitches took my other two at Murlod Island) and I have been waiting on Ancestors Atoll for the last danged fruit for a week.

The Valentine's event was frustrating too. The drop rate was ridiculous. In the last couple hours, I didn't even bother because I wasn't even halfway close to getting all the "cards."

Sometimes, I feel as if the game is mocking me. It is looking at the crystals in the game and thinking, "How long will you hold out before you use them? You know you want to. Isn't it frustrating sitting there without being able to even look into that sub so that Dzu can get along meeting Amazon? You really want to advance. C'mon, just pay the 18 crystals!"

Of course, I am hardheaded and thinking, "I refuse to use my crystals on something I should have reasonably received days ago."

10. BabsTheBuilder

Feb 14, 2013
    What happens when you complete the task to remove the vines (or whatever) from the mushroom house?
    Do the whirlwinds stop completely as it implies?
    Not sure I want them to after building 3 watchtowers - have I got to do this to trigger another task?

(Still looking for last chain incidentally - given in and building another warehouse as I can't find any use for the stone at the minute)

11. lmhowe50

Dec 28, 2012
    Light bulbs

Despite been determined not to spend any more money, after 6 more attempts to get last 2 light bulbs at 400 food a time + getting nothing, I finally admitted defeat + bought some gems at tripple rate. Know I am fooling myself that I got a bargain. Also used some gems to buy dino park. Holding some back in case I need to upgrade the shipping port. It was just so frustrating. Not getting wax, chains ,instructments either but not as inportant as getting the coral mine,or are they?

12. Abercrombie1986

Abercrombie1986 New Member

Feb 12, 2013
    I did get glass ONCE but just food, stone and wood the rest. I've upgraded twice but can't get the items to drop anymore. Was hoping to get some copper as I can't find what I need to build the foundry or recruitment center on Murlod. Finding it harder than the mushrooms. What do I need to trigger these things? Everything is updated through what I can, I think.

13. polika2001

polika2001 New Member

Feb 22, 2013
    totally stuck - alien shore

I've purchased every territory, the two quests I have on Alien Shore are to explore the crop circle and UFO (next to each other) but I can't reach either one. Everything I click to get back there either says I don't know what to do with it, or "clear the way". I've literally wiped out every tree on my board and there's still no way through.

All of the idols are active...can someone please help? Completely frustrated right now.

14. Adas2114

Adas2114 New Member

Feb 14, 2013
    Look along the pipes for idol

15. XBurt

XBurt Well-Known Member

Jun 27, 2012
    There is a blue globe on the corner of the pipes. Complete it.

16. lmhowe50

Dec 28, 2012
    Coral mining

Finally got quests to look for tools for coral miming Got all flippers straight away,so no idea why I was stuck so long with last 2 light bulbs. Now seem stuck with wax,chain and instructments Stone is piling up. Since built police station on Marble Fforde,had no Murlords coming,also poor Fred + his several brothers keep getting caught in whirlwinds. If IT repair lab,will it stop them. Need advice where to use 1st lot coral when IT finally get it:confused:

17. purdueme91

purdueme91 Member

Jan 1, 2013
    You will need coral for everything. Good news is the production rate is quick. I have 3 mines and that is enough with 4 hour jobs. You will need lots of coral to get to Lvl 10 city hall and to unlock murlod island (the crystal hunt is just as bad as they all are). I would suggest sending all your coral to on island for volleyball courts then mansions then Lvl 10. You should be able to unlock glass fairly quickly on first island which unlocks coliseums

18. lmhowe50

Dec 28, 2012
    Thank you for that info. Not having much luck with Marble processing, bout 40% drop rate,if that. I got quest for coral months back.

19. Scotsman

Scotsman New Member

Feb 24, 2013
    Stuck on Island of Ancients

I have purchased all land and need a third fortress house but need to be on the next happiness level. I built a museum which took me to the next level, however, I now need to be on the next level to build the fortress house. Any ideas? Also there has been talk of other tasks on this island......when do they appear?

20. torin23

torin23 Member

Dec 28, 2012
    Stuck dealing with the fruits.

I'm still on the Collect 5 Fruits from the Fruit Trees quest. Got the first four in the first three weeks and I'm half-way through my fifth week and still no fifth fruit. I think this quest is more annoying than the others because I can't affect the production at all. I just have to wait for more trees and bushes to grow before I can do anything about it. Eventually, I'll get the five fruits. *sigh*