Can't think of this games name....

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by OneHitGamer, Aug 22, 2017.

1. OneHitGamer

OneHitGamer Well-Known Member

Dec 22, 2009
    Male
    Game Developer
    Florida
    It was relatively new. Maybe within last 2 years I believe. It was a side view airplane game where you started off launching from a massive ship in the ocean. You then fly left and right and bomb/shoot enemies on islands etc. the graphics where pixel style. I know that's a rather basic description and probably covers a ton of games. But hopefully it's enough.....

2. Jean pierre

Jean pierre Well-Known Member

Mar 24, 2017
    Pacific wings ?

3. Kenan2000

Kenan2000 Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2013
    Wings of Valor?

4. OneHitGamer

Dec 22, 2009
    Male
    Game Developer
    Florida
    Wings of Valor was it! Thanks!
    You win the grand prize of.......of......a virtual high five! Whhhhaaattttt!? Now all your friends can be jealous. Now you can....ok forget it. I'm done. Thanks bud. Lol.

5. OneHitGamer

Dec 22, 2009
    Male
    Game Developer
    Florida
    Here's another one for ya....
    I believe I played this game on android but can't find it anywhere. Not even a sign of its existence. It was an idle tapper game. I could have sworn it was called "MMORPG Simulator". And idle tapper where you earn money and upgrade your servers for your mmo. Buy advertisement to increase players etc. you simulated the behind the scenes stuff for an mmo that players play. You can raise monthly cost of your mmo and so on. Can't find it anywhere....