Spidey Riley by Klik! Games

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Ozden79, Mar 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ozden79

Ozden79 Well-Known Member

Dec 29, 2009
    #1 Ozden79, Mar 26, 2011
    Last edited: Jun 1, 2011
    Hello People,

From the makers of FastBall, I'm proud to let you know our upcoming game Spidey Riley.

In this game, you'll experience Riley's journey through the forest, eat lots of fruits, avoid evil spikes/bees, etc. and have lots of fun...

Some features includes :

- An addictive and new gameplay mechanic.
    - Different views of the forest including autumn, night, etc.
    - Gorgeous graphics with HD retina resolution on supported devices.
    - A great soundtrack with different tunes in each forest view.

More will be revealed in the following days, including the gameplay video but for now, I want to share 2 "work-in-progress" screenshots with you :

Attached Files:

2. Ozden79

Dec 29, 2009
    After a long delay :), Spidey Riley is finally ready to be submitted. To learn more about the gameplay, here I present you a preview video which contains the first few levels of the game :

More gameplay features will be unveiled in the following days...;)

3. daniller

daniller Well-Known Member

Apr 15, 2011
    In the video clips of Spidey Riley, I see the spider eat a lot of fruits and the player touch the screen by the thumb. Is't the way to concrol the movement of the spider? Are there any weapons when fight with evil spikes and bees as mentioned above?

4. Ozden79

Dec 29, 2009
    In Spidey Riley, the goal is to reach the end web in each level with hooking into the wooden gears, gain speed by rotating around them and than fly onto the next one. Riley likes fruits a lot so the more you eat, the better he'll feel ;). It's a casual game so Riley has no weapon or whatsoever. The above video is the very first levels so you see the initial items from the game. Yes, as you said, in different areas of the forest you'll come across flying bees, fish jumping out from water, etc. which you should avoid touching. Some levels contains bubbles when you land on them, will push Riley to go up where tilting your device will move Riley left to right to avoid obstacles and than land in a near gear to hook. Tilting works not only within bubbles but while Riley is in air as well.

More of these features will be unveiled in upcoming video(s)...;)

5. Ozden79

Dec 29, 2009
    More screenshots to show the different areas and elements of the game...;)

Attached Files:

6. nikhsterboi

nikhsterboi Well-Known Member

It looks really great with the killer art style you guys have become well-known for. Will probably buy this once released, although right this moment I would like to see some Fastball 3 screenshots!!!

7. Ozden79

Dec 29, 2009
    Thank you for your nice words.

I hope the art in Spidey Riley can be an indication on what you can expect on FastBall 3 :). We'll reveal lots of features and worlds (upps!) in FastBall 3 once we are at that stage. At the mean time, we hope the retina graphics and new level pack update coming this month for FastBall 2 will compensate this delay a bit ;).

8. Ozden79

Dec 29, 2009
    Tomorrow is the big day, 'Spidey Riley' is going to hit the AppStore...;)

9. arta

arta Well-Known Member

Feb 14, 2009
    Good luck!