Kingdoms Fall - iTunes Gift Cards, Promo Codes, and Grappling Hook Unlocks!

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by dqhendricks, Aug 20, 2013.

1. dqhendricks

dqhendricks Active Member

Aug 5, 2013
    Hey guys,

In celebration of the launch of our new iOS game, Kingdoms Fall, we are doing a three part promotion!

1. We will be giving away promo codes to download the game for free on this thread!
    2. We will be giving away $10 iTunes Gift Cards each week with no purchases necessary!
    3. For those of you who already have the game, we will be randomly unlocking Grappling Hooks each day for those of you who post your referral codes on this thread!

First, check out the trailer for our new game, Kingdoms Fall.

Kingdoms Fall is an epic action adventure game available now on the iTunes App Store. You will get to explore an open world, where you will find powerful items such as the Boomerang, Bombs, Grappling Hook and Fire Wand. You will need to venture into the realm's darkest dungeons, conquer tricky puzzles, and survive intense boss battles to save your kingdom and everything you love.

iTunes Download URL: click here

Official Website: lastlifegames.com/kingdomsfall

Promo Codes!

To get this promotion started right, here are some free download promo codes that you can enter right into iTunes. Please only take one per person, and when you do, leave a message telling everyone which one you took. This way other people don't have to try them all to figure out which are already used. Thanks!

KMPWY7667EWJ
    44F7JREE397L
    FAFE77WN3R7R

We will occasionally be dropping more promo codes here over the next two weeks so if you missed these three, stay tuned!

iTunes Gift Cards!

We will be giving away a $10 iTunes Gift Card at the end of each week. To enter, all you have to do is visit the following link and follow the instructions. No purchases necessary!

http://splur.gy/r/74xFt

There are four entries per person. Feel free to link your friends to this thread if they like free stuff :)

Grappling Hook Unlocks!

For those of you who already have the game, or are thinking about downloading the game, this part of the promotion is for you. There is a bonus in-game item called the Grappling Hook. Currently you can unlock the Grappling Hook by either defeating the final boss in the game, or by referring a friend using a referral code found in your game.

We will be unlocking a random Grappling Hook each day. For a chance to have your Grappling Hook unlocked, just post your referral code into this thread! We will pick one at random, and announce which referral code got unlocked each day. Please don't spam. Do not add your referral code more than once per day, otherwise we will make sure that yours does not get picked.

We hope you like the game, and thank you for your support!

- Last Life Games

2. dihpadilha

dihpadilha Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2012
    #2 dihpadilha, Aug 20, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 20, 2013
    My referral code is - A004EE3F-23B7-480B-9289-84C6084AC3D4

3. dclose

dclose Well-Known Member

Nov 20, 2011
    Promo codes are all gone, but thanks for sharing them with the community! The look of this game reminds me of FDG Entertainment's "Across Age", which I love, so I will definitely be checking this one out!

4. FrankiePard

FrankiePard Well-Known Member

Feb 24, 2013
    Looks pretty cool! Has a nice Final Fantasy feel to it!
    Too bad all codes are gone but like dclose said thanks for sharing with us and doing such a nice contest!

5. dqhendricks

Aug 5, 2013
    Thanks!

Thanks guys! We will be adding two more promo codes sometime before week's end.

6. Thegerk

Thegerk Member

Jun 29, 2013
    I would greatly appreciate it if you, or anyone else, would enter my referral code.

D7145381-A8FA-471A-865B-EFA55ECAE9DF

Nice game!

7. dqhendricks

Aug 5, 2013
    After running a random number generator between 1 and 2, you are today's Grappling Hook unlock winner! We have unlocked your Grappling Hook, and you should see it the next time you see the Tips screen. You can force this screen by entering and then leaving the Grappling Hook screen. Congrats and enjoy the Grappling Hook!

8. Endscrypt

Endscrypt Well-Known Member

May 8, 2012
    Tried to do it for ya bruv, it's saying its already been done??

9. dihpadilha

dihpadilha Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2012
    Awesome, thank you so much, Grappling Hook received :D

10. Thegerk

Thegerk Member

Jun 29, 2013
    Strange, I've not received my grappling hook.

11. dqhendricks

Aug 5, 2013
    It may be that they have already been referred by someone else. A person can only be referred once. No worries though, looks like you have a pretty good shot at winning tomorrow xD

12. dqhendricks

Aug 5, 2013
    Congrats! You are todays Grappling Hook winner. Enjoy!

13. dqhendricks

Aug 5, 2013
    Promo Code!

Hey guys, here's one more promo code we found lying around. If you download Kingdoms Fall with this code, come back and let us know so other people don't have to check. Also, let us know your Grappling Hook code so we can unlock it!

Promo Code #4: FL9XMWWPEXH9

14. HomeFries

HomeFries Well-Known Member

Nov 7, 2011
    Canada
    #14 HomeFries, Aug 24, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 24, 2013
    Got the game now the hook lets hope I'm lucky again
    9B7AF80B-6AD8-474F-975B-99937ADF9B63

Thx for the code very first time I got one in time and its for the game I been wanting since it came out :) thx again I must go play now
    Cheers
    Please let me know if u activate my code :) thank you :)

15. klink

klink 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Jul 22, 2013
    No thank you
    USA
    #15 klink, Aug 24, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 24, 2013
    Code FL9XMWWPEXH9 was redeemed but not by me. :(

I like your metaphor about finding a code laying around. Maybe you should look in your couch cushions or under your cars seats in case a few more codes are hiding out. :)

16. dqhendricks

Aug 5, 2013
    HomeFries, you are today's Grappling Hook unlock winner! Congratulations and enjoy the Grappling Hook!

17. Rejera

Rejera Well-Known Member

Aug 25, 2013
    Enjoying the game so far! Here's my referral code.
    8158D5B5-EF84-4BBF-B9E7-E8B0A05D19BD

18. dqhendricks

Aug 5, 2013
    Promo Code

One more promo code!

PPX7L6AAMXT3

If you use it, don't forget to leave your Grappling Hook code so you have a chance to get it unlocked. Thanks guys!

19. Bartow

Bartow Well-Known Member

Apr 14, 2012
    Code were taken by someone..

20. dqhendricks

Aug 5, 2013
    It's so weird. Why wouldn't people using the promo code leave their Grappling Hook code here after? I'm starting to think that the other contest holders are gobbling up the codes or something xD