Paint it Back

Casual Labs LLC
"Puzzle Game of the Year" - Pocket Tactics. "Paint It Back looks great, has fun and clever puzzles, and just plain feel…
TouchArcade Rating:
Free
Buy Now
Media
Details
"Puzzle Game of the Year" - Pocket Tactics. "Paint It Back looks great, has fun and clever puzzles, and just plain feels good to play."- Touch Arcade, 4.5 / 5. "Wait, what time is it? I missed dinner and breakfast? It’s hard to put this one down." - 148Apps, 4.5 / 5. The art has disappeared from the gallery! Can you paint it back? Recreate lost paintings by using your mind! Use logic as your paintbrush to solve each painting's unique puzzle! *** The first 75 paintings are free! *** Never any extra purchases of coins, cheats, power-ups, or whatever! *** Everything in the game can be unlocked with just one purchase! Featuring: • 150+ paintings to solve! • 16 rooms to unlock! • 20 achievements! • Play at your own pace! • 6 player profiles on one device (the whole family can play!) • Universal app: play on iPad/iPhone/iTouch. • iCloud sync: play on one iDevice, continue on another. • iPad: play in either landscape or portrait mode. • Endless "Mystery Masterpiece" challenge mode. • Works with MFi game controllers. • Logic puzzles similar to nonograms, picross, paint by numbers and griddlers. • Hours of puzzley fun for the whole family! ******************* CONTACT ME ********************** If you have any questions, comments, problems, etc. please send them to [email protected]. Especially if you find a bug or error - then I can get it fixed!
Information
Seller:Casual Labs LLC
Genre:Family, Puzzle
Release:Oct 17, 2013
Updated:Aug 17, 2016
Version:2.0.07
Size:112.9 MB
User Rating: (34)
Your Rating:unrated
Compatibility:HD Universal