My Mountain

Mysticmono SL
CREATE, EXPLORE, ENJOY and HAVE FUN with My Mountain, make it happy with lots of possibilities. · Plant magic balls and…
Free
Buy Now
Media
Details
CREATE, EXPLORE, ENJOY and HAVE FUN with My Mountain, make it happy with lots of possibilities. · Plant magic balls and convert them in all kinds of colorful flowers, mushrooms, green trees and wonderful shrubs. · Get rain to grow the grass as if it were the hair of the mountain. · With the storm you can make appear an ocean with their fish swimming. · Feed him with all kinds of fruits and vegetables and you'll see fantastic houses and cities, from farms and castles to amusement park that will awaken the interest of My Mountain. · Decorate your mountain and awaken your creativity. · Use the magic potions to discover surprises and travels to different worlds, touch the stars, also have sweets and refreshing ice-cream for the summer. · Get a photo to share with your friends. Play this fun app full of joy and use your imagination to create your own mountain. My Mountain has been highlighted as a top 10 Apps for children made in Spain by the ‘El Chupete’ festival.
Information
Seller:Mysticmono SL
Genre:Family, Simulation
Release:May 09, 2014
Updated:Dec 02, 2014
Version:1.12
Size:123.0 MB
TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
User Rating: (1)
Your Rating:unrated
Compatibility:HD Universal