iPhone Fartpad - Revolutionary New Farting Surface!

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by ConniptionMike, May 12, 2010.

1. ConniptionMike

ConniptionMike Well-Known Member

Feb 11, 2009
    COO, Producer - Conniption Entertainment
    San Diego
    Since Towers of War has taken us (Conniption Entertainment) 10 billion years to make, and yes, it is now in it's final stages of development (Look for beta opportunities in the forums over the next few days), our team took the weekend off to make this smelly treat... ok.. it's disgusting... very disgusting... but it really is extremely funny to use... you can precisely control the sound of the flatulence through your finger movement on the revolutionary Farting Surface. We have used it for countless pranks around the office thus far... the remote feature is ridiculous... you can actually remote control apple devices (iPhone, Touch, iPad) and make them fart... four of them if you have the iTampon... oh.. i mean iPad

This disgusting app is in review by apple right now... for iPad and iPhone/iPod... Seriously this is disgusting...

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

------------------------------------------------------------------------
    NEWS FLASH: New High-tech precision farting technology available! Farting is now an ART.

Fartpad's innovative engineers have announced the release of new farting technology allowing users to create the most disgusting farts this planet has ever heard with a single drag of the finger! Like em juicy? You got it! Cheek flutter? Yep. Long? Short? Loud? Squeaker? You artfully control the outcome of each and every fart. Farting is now officially an art.

Features:
    -Makes farting an art! - Control the disgustingness of each fart by how you drag your finger on the farting surface.
    -Play practical jokes with remote controlled farting! Control a single device with an iPhone/iPod Touch or control 4 devices with the iPad!
    -Timed farting... countdown 'til fart!
    -Stealth farts... Screen turns black to hide the evidence.
    -Lots and lots of FARTS!
    -Cool farting visual effects including flying poo chunks.

THE FARTING SURFACES - Are you the Picasso of farts?
    Select a fart then tap the surface for your usually disgusting fart sound. OR, after you touch the surface, drag your finger around the surface to modify the fart and make it even more disgusting! As you drag to the left your fart starts to rumble and get bubbly. Move to the right for more of a quick squeaker fart. Move up to make it more intense and down to be more subtle. The art of the fart has endless possibilities!

REMOTE FARTS
    Yes, this is exactly what you think, remote controlled farts!!! Hilarious!! Here's an example of how you can use it:
    Prank Scenario: So you're in the library with some friends studying and you really need a break. It's time for a little fun. Take an iPod Touch with Fartpad on it and secretly place it next to your study buddies. Next excuse yourself to the restroom. Little do your buddies know you're actually hiding in the history section with your iPhone running Fartpad in remote control mode. Your finger connects to the Fartpad and as you drag it across the high-tech farting surface the sound doesn't come out of your iPhone, it blasts from the iPod you hid by your study buddies!!!!! HILARIOUS!!!!

What's really cool is that if you have an iPad, you can control 4 other farting devices at the same time!

*The "Remote Fart" works with all iPhones, iPod Touches, and iPads with the exception of 1st gen iPhones and 1st gen iPod Touches.

TIMED FARTS
    Just like a bomb. Set the timer, place the device, and walk away. Countdown...... FART!!!!!!!

STEALTH FARTS
    You can turn stealth mode on at any time to hide Fartpad's graphics and show only a black screen. This will let you fart more discretely. You can also turn this on when you're using your device as a remote! And lastly this feature automatically turns on after you set the timer for Timed Farts!

VISUAL EFFECTS
    Every time your finger connects with the Fartpad an explosion of visual effects bursts forth and smoke billows out of the fartstacks. Fartpad has a bunch of visual effects that you can choose from for maximum fart enjoyment.

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? START CREATING FART ART NOW!

P.S. Send your funny Fartpad prank stories to [email protected]. Your story could be featured!

Happy Farting!

------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is one of those apps you truly have to use to really appreciate... if you get it let us know what you think!!!! Personally I think it is very disturbing...

Mike

2. iphoneprogrammer

iphoneprogrammer Well-Known Member

Mar 26, 2009
    Financial Analyst for Baines and Ernst
    London, UK
    :/ hmmm the disapointment I feel right now is astounding

3. h0130j03

h0130j03 Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2009
    you can't have a certified touchscreen idevice without a fart app!

4. gekkota

gekkota Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2008
    #4 gekkota, May 12, 2010
    Last edited: May 13, 2010
    A fart app for the iPad??
    Hope you didn't spend a lot of time developing it.
    I doubt many 10-year-olds are going to be walking around with an iPad...

5. JCat

JCat Well-Known Member

Mar 11, 2009
    CEO E-Commerce
    NY
    Now the technically challenged iPad haters will use this is ammo.

6. nippyjun

nippyjun Well-Known Member

Aug 8, 2008
    Will this be a free app?

7. RPGGuy

RPGGuy Well-Known Member

Sep 3, 2008
    I thought you couldn't use the word "pad" in your app name.

8. ConniptionMike

Feb 11, 2009
    San Diego
    Fartpad has been resubmitted as "Fartp*d"

... Hmmm it appears you're right RPGGuy... Rejected by Apple today for using the word "Pad" in the App name... We have resubmitted with a new name... :)

[​IMG]

9. ConniptionMike

Feb 11, 2009
    San Diego
    Fart Studio it is...

Well, we renamed from Fartpad to Fartp*d and the app was still rejected. So we renamed one more time to Fart Studio. Third time's a charm. Not only did Apple approve it, they've featured it as New and Note Worthy under entertainment on both the iPhone and the iPad!

[​IMG]

Thank you Apple for making this much needed technological farting breakthrough possible.

Download here: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/fart-studio-revolutionary/id371914658?mt=8

Mike

10. pmseltmann

pmseltmann Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2008
    Software Engineer
    San Diego, California
    Update - Fart Studio is now #1 New & Noteworthy app on the iPad in Entertainment, Kids, and Music! Thanks for all your support!

[​IMG] [​IMG]

11. nasabaer

nasabaer New Member

Jun 17, 2010
    oh man... oh man... this was an instant purchase... and i kept smiling the whole day long....
    my wife HATES this little farting app... but now... she cannot get the "farts" out of her head. wuahahahahahahaha....crazy

sure an abolut useless app... but funny as hell haha
    i cannot wait to present this app to my people at work at monday gnahhh :D

12. gekkota

Jul 17, 2008
    Wow! A new low for the app store! :(

13. gekkota

Jul 17, 2008
    Wife? :confused:
    "People at work?" :confused:
    Shill! :mad:

14. sid187

sid187 Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2009
    i do not understand the logic with apps like this.. from dev.. im sure its to make money. but i mean from people who buy it.. i can imagine a hand full in the world want it to piss off their wifes, co workers etc.. but #1... society sure is in a decline.. congrats on your rank developer.. now use the money from this to make something useful for the rest of us middle age guys ( im 35 i think that is middle age, or is it 50s.. shrugs, i feel old so good enough for me. LOL ) :D

chris.

15. debtOFskittles

debtOFskittles Well-Known Member

Sep 10, 2009
    you should make a zombie fart app and combine all the stupidity of the app store into a single package

16. mehware

mehware Well-Known Member

Nov 22, 2008
    Well my app Suds McKenzie is right next to yours in new and noteworthy. I thought being featured in New and Noteworthy meant something too, but it doesn't unless you make it into the main games New and Noteworthy app. I wouldn't call yours # 1 New and Noteworthy app because the N&N apps rotate every day in the slots.

Got to love another fart app on the app store.

- Matt

17. bmn02102

bmn02102 Well-Known Member

May 24, 2010
    Searching for "pad" in iTunes brings up a significant number of results, so I doubt that's true. More likely his app was rejected for being worthless (or in Apple's terms, having "minimal user functionality"), as has happened to a lot of fart apps recently.

18. pmseltmann

pmseltmann Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2008
    Software Engineer
    San Diego, California
    I believe they started banning apps with the word Pad in them after some had already been published. It also seems like they will let a few in on a case by case basis if it's referring to a notepad or something. When we changed the name to FartP*d it got rejected for the same reason. Seems like Apple thinks some people will see p*d and assume it's an Apple property. After changing the name to Fart Studio we had no problems.

Just thought Id clear that up :)

[​IMG] [​IMG]

19. ConniptionMike

Feb 11, 2009
    San Diego