Kingdoms Live! - Game Mechanics discussion! NO CODES PLEASE!

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by aSmo, May 6, 2009.

1. aSmo

aSmo New Member

May 6, 2009
    Somewhat intrigued by one of the many 'code exchange' apps. Not quite sure how they work, or how the battle mechanics work. I've seen some puzzling stuff, like a similarly numbered army with inferior gear which I lose to terribly when attacking.

Hopefully this thread will be a place to discuss strategy and game mechanics, and NO CODES PLEASE. Thanks! Share your thoughts and questions here.

aSmo

2. dogmeat

dogmeat Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2009
    Information Security Engineer
    San Francisco, CA
    The draw of the code games is the fact that no-one knows what they're for or what they do, but they sure do get suckered into paying money trying to find out.

3. aSmo

aSmo New Member

May 6, 2009
    Appears that way. One simple question, does the quality of your army (the personal stats of the members) have any impact on the outcome of battles? It seems that being attacked has a dramatically different mechanic than attacking, presumably based on your defense scores etc.

4. blkmajic88

blkmajic88 New Member

May 6, 2009
    I would like to know the answer to that question as well.. In addition will someone PLEASE explain how an army 10+ levels higher than mine is able to periodically unleash hell upon me?? This just DOES NOT seem FAIR as they have access to much better weapons, armor and spells! Not to mention at least 30 more skill points to toss around. FYI im level 26 and this person is not a member of my army. Ive checked many many times. Someone please explain!!

5. Schellax

Schellax Member

May 3, 2009
    Hello gentlemen,

To answer your first question. NO, the level / skill / personal weapons of army members does not matter (a level 1 who played the game for 5 seconds and quit is as valuable of an army member as a level 50+)

There are two ways people can attack lower levels. 1) If they are at most 5 levels lower, so a level 25 can attack a level 20 (lowest possible). However this is voided in two situations. One is if if you somehow appears on someones battle list (rival clans members that show up when someone clicks the battle button) and another is if they are attacked because a bounty was put on their head.

I have a guide website. http://kingdomslive.webs.com - please check it out, it has a growing community and provides many players with information about guides, weapon/armor/spell charts, most efficient land purchases and an active forum Thanks!

Schellax

6. rudeboy690

rudeboy690 Well-Known Member

Oct 31, 2008
    ditto

I just had the same thing happen to me. Someone at least 10 levels or more higher kicked my butt.

:confused:

How does this happen?

7. m00ch

m00ch New Member

May 7, 2009
    probably what schellax said, maybe you were put on bounty?

8. Schellax

Schellax Member

May 3, 2009
    and now you can see who placed the bounties.. yay!

9. lord_kalo

lord_kalo New Member

Jan 27, 2010
    kingdoms live

Can someone please explane this to me...I heard from some ppl on the kingdoms live game, that if you restart, you can farm yourself and get lots of cash, how does this happen? is it possible to farm your old account? if anyone can tell me I would truly appreciate that. THANK YOU.