iPad Street Fighter X Tekken by Capcom

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by banger1103, Sep 19, 2012.

1. Pooter

Pooter Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2011
    Heh yeah, I was down to one token after you left :D

Nice mix-ups on the second fight! it was brutal to read.

2. Pooter

Pooter Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2011
    King + abc + Lag = :(

....yep, I just start to cry.

3. alan.hk

alan.hk Active Member

Oct 28, 2012
    Still a long way as I am only Level 30. Can only play several games a day when baby is sleeping (and have to put down if she wakes... Sigh).

I don't think there's a lot out there using my combination. Even rare for Paul to be main.

4. Jibba

Jibba Well-Known Member

Aug 18, 2009
    Yeah, Paul as a main is pretty rare. I imagine he and Hugo do amazing damage together. As for leveling up, take advantage of these max exp weekends. I don't have tons of time either but always manage a few levels out of them.

Speaking of kids, anyone here want a code for the Minnie Mouse puzzle game? I ended up with an extra (I think).

5. Pooter

Pooter Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2011
    I'm now using Paul/Hugo and I'm not having fun. :D trying to learn Paul so I can put him as support where he can be a beast. As a main, he seems very limited. Its hard getting anything started if your opponent is defensive.

....baby. Reason I stopped console gaming :(

6. VaroFN

VaroFN Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2011
    #946 VaroFN, Nov 4, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 4, 2012
    Are you getting an error after starting the app? I can't play online.
    EDIT: everything's fine again.

7. alan.hk

alan.hk Active Member

Oct 28, 2012
    Yes, combining with immense power every exchange combo takes more than 1/3. Cross art is 50%. It feels so good to take down those fireball-happy Ryu and Guile with 2 combos. It is a big pressure to them just walking towards them.

But Paul fare so badly against Kaz. This alone makes Paul an unpopular main.

8. alan.hk

alan.hk Active Member

Oct 28, 2012
    Paul is very difficult to break down defensive minded opponent. His lk is pretty short. And standing p cannot hit as good as Kaz (slower and shorter). Relies on heavy damage when hit. Yes it is a bad choice as main but I just like this feeling. Always on edge when trying to break defense down but high risk, high return.

Oh, console... :-(

9. Apprunner

Apprunner Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2011
    Sorry Jibba. Kid issues :rolleyes: thanks for kicking my butt :)

10. Jibba

Jibba Well-Known Member

Aug 18, 2009
    That's hilarious. I had screaming kids on my end when you whooped me in the ranked match. I got lucky that my wife took them to bed as we were starting on the friendlies. Looks like you had the exact opposite on your end. Thanks for the matches though. I feel like I know what you're going to do often with Ryu and am still helpless to stop it. Anyway, good games.

11. Pooter

Pooter Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2011
    I hate his throws and counters :)

Like always; GGs Apprunner and Houmous.

Rant: players with "you lag, I quit" tags. :rolleyes:

12. Apprunner

Sep 21, 2011
    Good games Homous. I couldn't stand a second match though....lag was too bad. This game needs a serious update to address coins and lag :(. I am finding it harder and harder to find matches these days.

13. DoctaMario

DoctaMario Well-Known Member

Mar 2, 2011
    Nashville, TN
    I got to a point where it wouldn't match me up with anyone today a couple times. It sucks when you wait for awhile for a match and then when you get one, it lags. :(

Maybe it's just cuz I'm more used to the SF characters but it feels like its harder to manage lag with the Tekken fighters.

14. chobo

chobo Active Member

Nov 5, 2012
    omg this looks too good o.o

15. Apprunner

Sep 21, 2011
    I like beating up on people that say they "won't lose" :D. Btw, takes forever to connect now. Game is dying faster than RIM :D

16. Houmous

Houmous Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2012
    Good games apprunner and pooter. I was searching for opponent since literally 5:00 minutes when I ran into one of you and then the other. I think we're having problems in Europe cause it takes AGES to find somebody. I'm waiting for assassin's creed 3 to come out on PC and if they haven't fixed all the issue we complained about I might just play the multiplayer of AC3. Any fan/player of this game?

17. tognesimo

tognesimo Well-Known Member

Apr 26, 2011
    Back to street fighter volt until capcom solve the lag problem!! It's very boring playing in this way!

18. kerberospkg

kerberospkg Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2011
    Good game Apprunner, it should be the first time I saw you at rank match, I'm the one using Kazuya/Paul just now. (no rematch?)

19. Apprunner

Sep 21, 2011
    Too much lag on my end :(. Rather than get frustrated, I just tend to leave :). I can't beat Kazuya with lag :eek:

20. kyorishin

kyorishin Well-Known Member

Apr 3, 2012
    黑客
    中国
    #960 kyorishin, Nov 6, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 6, 2012
    Only losers run

So Jay0025 has a title "Only losers run" and he ran away twice against my Hwo!!!! I love it when big heads disconnect ha ha ha ha!!! :D