Fix The Leaks

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by emotionrays, Aug 30, 2011.

1. emotionrays

emotionrays Well-Known Member

Jun 15, 2011
    Cherkasy, Ukraine
    Hello,

Does anyone interested to play this game?

Screenshots:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

I am not sure if I should finish it. It's a puzzle game, or I'd better say a challenging puzzle game. Does anyone like this kind of games?

2. LOLavi

LOLavi Well-Known Member

May 23, 2011
    iPhone gamer
    Finland
    Looks cute :) And yes challenging! Would definetly try it :)

3. Theassassinator

Theassassinator Well-Known Member

Feb 11, 2011
    Looks very good, i would love to beta test if thats what your considering.

4. WIZARDLY_LIZARD

WIZARDLY_LIZARD Active Member

Nov 20, 2011
    I can't wait for this to come out.. Is this still happening? I hope so

5. Snozberry

Snozberry Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2012
    Wow I just saw a preview of this game through bigfish games and thought I'd search here to see if anyone made a thread.. Wow! It's come a long way since back then! It's super polished now, and seemingly nearly ready for release.
    This is going to be the next cut the rope.

6. Echoseven

Echoseven Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 19, 2011
    The red Skittle
    Is this actually coming now?

Wow, play testing this one was a pleasure. One of my favorite puzzle games, this is one to look out for.

7. Snozberry

Jan 21, 2012
    So jelly you got to test it in it's original form.
    Yep it's coming, bigfish games is publishing it.. It has been submitted to bigfish games according to the devs Facebook page, so now it's up to bigfish to decide when to release it but I'm hoping it's this Wednesday but if bigfish did submit it to apple, it's probably more likely next Wednesday.
    But then you have to remember some publishers wait for ages to release it for some bizarre reason. (probably PR) but still..hopefully very soon. I'll find the link

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Fix-The-Leaks/237415792963282?ref=ts&fref=ts

The graphics are amazing. Surely it'll be huge.

8. Echoseven

Echoseven Moderator

Jul 19, 2011
    The red Skittle
    Thanks for the link, went to their main page and had a look at the screenshots. Oddly struck me as looking too much like Cut the Rope, even though I've played it before.

I wonder if they've toned down the difficulty though. One of the reasons this was dropped previously by Chillingo was that the difficulty was too high for the majority of the audience, but at the same time I managed to complete it with 3 "stars" on all levels and it was what made me like the game so much. Will be interesting to see what the final product looks like for sure.

Side note: if this was submitted to BFG on the 11th or thereabouts, we won't see it until next week at the earliest and probably the week after that, realistically.

9. Tannorexic

Tannorexic Well-Known Member

Dec 5, 2011
    Student
    Somewhere in the spiritual realm
    Have they set a date for release? Where's the dev? Hook us up with the deets devvie??

10. Snozberry

Jan 21, 2012
    Yeah true..I have a habit of wishful thinking xD
    Holy crap..I'm surprised it was "too hard".. Did you find it too hard, or was it just the casual crowd who expect every "puzzle" game to be sugar coated with rainbows and unicorns and be easy enough for a toddler to pass by just random swiping at the screen? Hope they didn't make it too easy.

11. Echoseven

Echoseven Moderator

Jul 19, 2011
    The red Skittle
    I found it challenging, but satisfying. Though I could definitely see how the difficulty compared to something like Cut The Rope would turn people off.

If anything, I'd equate it to Helsing's Fire on the highest difficulty mode. Not impossible, but just skirting the edge of frustration. Well, that and the difficulty curve was somewhat uneven.

12. Snozberry

Jan 21, 2012
    Nice.. Sounds satisfying to me. Cut the rope doesn't bring me any sort of enjoyment, though I do like the unique concept the levels never progress into a difficulty high enough to give ke gratification. They should release a hardcore mode.. I understand they want to keep it easy for the casual crowd and children playing. Where's my water has the same issue, thou it does get more difficult than CTR, I love the concept though, and the physics.
    I hope they didn't dumb down fix the leaks too much.. Been watching bigfish games like a hawk.. Waiting to pounce. Wouldn't be surprised if they do hold back release to add support to iPad mini if it needs a different resolution.. They did with the iPhone 5.. But still, hopefully it's not too long away.