Universal Qubot TGS 2014 Trailer(from the creator of Space Qube)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by fallingcat, Sep 25, 2014.

1. fallingcat

fallingcat Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2012
    Indie game developer
    Taiwan
    Hello everyone, this is Owen from Qubit Games. TGS 2014 just finished last week and we also attend it. We showed the playable demo of our in-developing mobile game, Qubot. Basically, Qubot is a 3D robot action game on iPhone and Android.As a player, you can collect Gears from playing the game and combine head, body, arm and leg Gears together to form a full robot. The players also need to hire pilots to pilot their robots and different pilot with different Gears will show totally different attributes.

It's still in early stage of development, the progress is about 30% now. We collected many useful feedbacks from TGS so we want to collect more feedbacks from the readers of Touch Arcade. Especially the feedbacks from the western users.

Here is the trailer we showed at TGS 2014, please feel free to let me know any comment and feedbacks after watching the trailer video. We are eager to know what you think we are doing good and what we are doing bad, what you want us to add in the final game, etc...

BTW, the music of this game is composed by Manami Matsumae, she is also the one of composers of Mighty No. 9 and Shovel Knight.

Thanks in advance,
    Owen
    Qubit Games

2. fallingcat

Oct 24, 2012
    Indie game developer
    Taiwan
    [3D Robot Action Game]Qubot (from the creator of Space Qube)

Forgot to post few robot & character images

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. coolpepper43

coolpepper43 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Aug 31, 2012
    On the toilet
    Completely Gorgeous!!!! How much will it cost?

4. JCho133

JCho133 Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    The visuals and effects look fantastic, but I'm still not entirely sure what the gameplay is

5. greenleaf

greenleaf Well-Known Member

May 17, 2014
    Student
    Charlotte, NC
    Interesting! Reminds me of 3D Dot Game Heroes.

- greenleaf

6. fallingcat

Oct 24, 2012
    Indie game developer
    Taiwan
    The game will be free and you will be able to create your own robot from scratch using the Qubot Editor.

7. fallingcat

Oct 24, 2012
    Indie game developer
    Taiwan
    Here are the gameplay and editor videos from TGS.

Gameplay: Since we are still in very early stage of development, the gameplay could be changed later. You can feel free to tell me about your thought about the gameplay, any suggestion/comment are very welcome. That's also why I post this thread here, thank you.

Editor :