Most interesting games

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by yvanobi, May 28, 2013.

1. yvanobi

yvanobi New Member

May 28, 2013
    Hi guys ! im trying to make a list of the best games on mobile devices in terms of interaction with users, navigation ... or just interestingness :) when i check the " best game list " all arround the internet i always fall on angrybirds, Jungle run and others ... and they are not very innovative. They may be good for play in a subway, or have nice graphics in game but its not very innovative.

so if you guys could share with me, that would be amazing !
    now, the only cool games i found out are

- Hundreds ( thats pretty interesting )
    - Space Chem ( quit complicated but nice interaction with users ... )

Hope to hear you soon !

2. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Love your enthusiasm to make a huge list, but "Interesting" is too broad a filter for making a best-of list.

3. yvanobi

yvanobi New Member

May 28, 2013
    Yeah, it's true :) so its more for

- Real use of touchscreen (and not like the slowmo action shot were you just have to swipe in a direction to counter a shot for example). I played " the room " and i liked the way you have to turn and use every elements !
    - Cool navigation system and interaction between menus and game
    - games with the WOW-effect and with the Thats-smart-effect.

4. Alister

Alister Well-Known Member

Jul 1, 2012
    Philippines
    Well there's year walk..The utilization of the touch interface and pop-up book presentation which enhances the atmosphere is quite clever..It also emphasizes the importance of sound to its gameplay..Add in the cryptic companion which will blow your mind in the end..

5. yvanobi

yvanobi New Member

May 28, 2013
    True ! i found it this morning as well :) thanks
    if other people know other, feel free to post !

6. Alister

Alister Well-Known Member

Jul 1, 2012
    Philippines
    Btw Welcome to the T.A.Forums,hehe..;)

You should also check out simogo's beat sneak bandit..That game has even inspired some titles from consoles..

7. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    #7 Exact-Psience, May 28, 2013
    Last edited: May 28, 2013
    Combo Crew is pretty rad for a beat-em-up, and has one of the most unique control schemes for what the game is.

Also, for controls that work so well, and a game that just wows, EPOCH.

As far as game-defining goes, any shmup with relative touch controls is a winner. Actually, it's the relative touch controls that now defines a good shmup.

EDIT: Would also like to mention True Skate and Fruit Ninja make really good use of the touch mechanic.