Universal [SG] FIFA Soccer: Prime Stars (by Electronic Arts)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Apr 15, 2016.

1. Sanuku

Sanuku Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    FIFA Soccer: Prime Stars

Electronic Arts
    Genres: Games Sports Simulation
    Free ​

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Supported Devices:

• iPad2Wifi
    • iPad23G
    • iPhone4S
    • iPadThirdGen
    • iPadThirdGen4G
    • iPhone5
    • iPodTouchFifthGen
    • iPadFourthGen
    • iPadFourthGen4G
    • iPadMini
    • iPadMini4G
    • iPhone5c
    • iPhone5s
    • iPhone6
    • iPhone6Plus
    • iPodTouchSixthGen

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 8.0

Download Size: 75.1MB

App info is currently processing and/or the app is not yet fully available for sale on the US App Store.

2. Sanuku

Sanuku Well-Known Member

FIFA Soccer: Prime Stars by Electronic Arts is a solid but flat Freemium Soccer Manager Game that does only touch every aspect of being a Trainer on the surface. This isn`t as bad as it might sound but I kinda would wish that Electronic Arts would finally come out and release an full blown up Manager Game on Mobile as SEGA does since it`s not like EA wouldn`t have a hole team that wouldn`t work on an Soccer Manager in Germany.

3. Dailon80

Dailon80 Well-Known Member

Nov 10, 2014
    Program Director/Radio DJ
    Eos
    It's sad the road FIFA has taken with mobile and it's all about the $$
    FIFA 14 is still the best mobile FIFA game cuz it actually had a manager mode. Still playing active soccer 2 since it's the only newer soccer game that actually has a career mode. EA mobile was once good but lately it's garbage. I will continue my protest by not even downloading anything EA puts out until they bring back manager mode. I wouldn't download this game if EA dropped 20$ in my pay pal account.

4. touchy85

touchy85 Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2015
    You're making a mistake. Probably because this is a EA game with FIFA in the title, but this has pretty much nothing to do with other FIFA games. This is a spin-off, it's a Football RPG, not a management game or sports game. All you do is unlock players, edit the line-up and leveling up player skills. Pretty much just like normal RPG's. I'm not saying that it's good, because it isn't. It's surprisingly unpolished and if this wasn't a FIFA licensed game by EA nobody would play it. But EA is just trying something new with this RPG aimed at the Asian market.

5. Dailon80

Nov 10, 2014
    Eos
    There is already a similar game to this in Japan App Store and I've never seen it anywhere else it looks like this one but without 3D match highlights. So nothing new to me and I get its diff but still sucks and not want true footy fans want.i attached a pic of the diff FIFA that's in Japan App Store. By the way thanks for posting vids and impressions I love that you do that and you do it good.
    The main plot to this one sounds same you collect players level them up I think it's based on this concept just w added 3D match highlights

Attached Files:

6. Dailon80

Nov 10, 2014
    Eos
    To add to it I found the one in Japan App Store to be better than ultimate team actually

7. Bloodangel

Bloodangel Well-Known Member

Jan 19, 2011
    Retail
    England
    I would actually like a simplified football manager game with just 3D match/goal highlights. More like the original football manager game on c64/Amiga.
    Was hoping this would be like that, but from reading what you guys said, I don't think it is :(
    I would like to try it out though. Do you have a Singapore account I can use to get it please?

Thanks

8. touchy85

touchy85 Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2015
    Didn't know about that game on the japanese store tbh. Don't expect too much of the 3d highlights, it's pretty much the same 10 highlights repeating all the time :p