iPad Monsters express

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by superdavido, Mar 9, 2017.

1. superdavido

superdavido Member

Nov 14, 2016
    Hong Kong
    #1 superdavido, Mar 9, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 5, 2017
    [​IMG]

Hello Everyone,

For our new game, Monsters Express, we still need your help and your feedback. We have released our game en France, UK, HK and Canada. The game is now almost complete. Monsters Express is a 2D racing game playable with your Facebook friends to enjoy some competition.

So, again and thank those who send us feedback but we still need your impression about the game. Don't be afraid to share your thoughts, the survey is fully anonymous. Here some feedback topic as examples:
    • > Any game element not logical for you
    • > Any frustrating game element: enemies, maps, difficulty or anything else
    • > Any bug: crash, lagging, freezing issue occurring on your device
    • > Anything else is obviously welcome, so are suggestions and ideas

You can send us your feedback through this form: https://goo.gl/forms/kkQ93pgFdjgPs9Cq1
    You can also talk with us directly, we are nice people and we have a few channel to stay in touch with you all:

> Facebook
    > Twitter
    > Instagram
    > Our gorgeous website

Here a Gameplay video:

If you live in Canada or Hong Kong, this means you can already download the game on iOS and Android:
    iOS: https://goo.gl/vHXRFM
    Google Play: https://goo.gl/9BD3HU

If you live outside Canada, Hong Kong, France or UK and you want to an access to Monsters Express, please fill up this super short form: https://goo.gl/forms/MkrGfD6jC55gIETA2
    Now, if you live in Canada, this means you can already download the game on iOS and Android.

Here a Gameplay video:

[​IMG]

Old introduction to Monsters Express and Aurorainno (posted a few month ago):
    Hi Folks, I am more than happy to show you a prototype of our incoming game "MONSTERS EXPRESS". We are a small team with big dreams and we are currently working on this new title. This game will be available on iOS and Android. Today, I am bringing to you this short video and a few screenshots as I need as many feedback as possible to improve the game.

Feel free to share any ideas, suggestion or anything that may cross your mind. I will post all game update on a weekly basis. There will be more on our website at https://www.aurorainno.com/

Attached Files:

2. superdavido

superdavido Member

Nov 14, 2016
    Hong Kong
    Monsters Express - endless runner parcels delivery game

Hi Folks,

Let me share with you some updates about our next game Monsters Express. We started implementing a new function: the "dash" button that allows the player to move faster along the line. I will keep you updated with our progress. Beside this part of the game, we are working on new characters. As we are trying to decide which one should be the hero, could you please tell us which one you like the most?

Thank you!!

Attached Files:

3. superdavido

superdavido Member

Nov 14, 2016
    Hong Kong
    New characters to be implemented in the game

Hi Folk, big update as our project is going to be live within 2 weeks, let me share with you the list of all our new playable characters.

[​IMG]

The total amount of monsters is 25 include 5 special ones not shown in this post. This afternoon, we are planning to implement all these cute monsters in the game through a "Character selection" menu. Feel free to criticize and comment as we are constantly looking for feedback. Thank you!

[​IMG]

Feel free to share any ideas, suggestion or anything that may cross your mind. I will post all game update on a weekly basis. There will be more on our website at https://www.aurorainno.com/

4. superdavido

superdavido Member

Nov 14, 2016
    Hong Kong
    Monsters Express Teaser - Game coming soon

Hi Everyone This is our brand new teaser for Monsters Express coming out very soon on iPhone and Android. This endless runner game will let you in charge of delivery monsters. The job is simple: deliver your parcels as fast as you can and keep your customers happy. You can play against and with your friends. Your skills will helps you with reaching the top of the game national and global rankings. Monsters Express is scheduled t be live in the next incoming weeks. Stay tuned!

Please, feel free to comment and to send feedback. Thank you!

5. superdavido

superdavido Member

Nov 14, 2016
    Hong Kong
    In-game gifting

Just to let you know, we will try to grant you in-game gift for those who report any big bug great and feedback to make the game better.

Thank you again for participating in the beta testing.

6. superdavido

superdavido Member

Nov 14, 2016
    Hong Kong
  7. superdavido

superdavido Member

Nov 14, 2016
    Hong Kong
    #7 superdavido, Jul 8, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2017
  8. superdavido

superdavido Member

Nov 14, 2016
    Hong Kong
    #8 superdavido, Nov 9, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 10, 2017
    Monsters Express available the 17th of November, 2017

[​IMG]

Hello Everyone, we are finally getting closer and closer to the release date.Have a look at our brand new shiny trailer.

[​IMG]

Here some of the features you will love:

● Weekly leaderboard with 2 types of ranking: friendly and national
    ● Wide range of monsters to unlock
    ● Level up your characters and use awesome weapons
    ● Original 2D running game with line drawing mechanic game
    ● Different trials with unique traps and design in each district

Monsters Express will be available by the end of November 2017.

Get ready and stay tuned!
    Follow us on:

9. superdavido

superdavido Member

Nov 14, 2016
    Hong Kong
    Monsters Express will be sent to Apple this week

Hi Everyone, as the game is going to be sent to Apple by the end of this week, let me share with you some gameplay. The game will be available first on iOS, then Android.

Is this game session seems hardcore to you?