Some Good Town/Pet/Store Simulation Games?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Enriana, Apr 10, 2013.

1. Enriana

Enriana Well-Known Member

Nov 12, 2011
    East Coast, US
    I know that's kind of a wide question, but I feel they all fit into the same category for me - things like Dragonvale, Fairy Farm, Castle Story, and so on.

I really like the "tend your garden/castle/town/shop/pet" games, but it seems like they're hit the hardest with terrible freemium models - IAP is typical, but a lot of these games will make it nearly essential to play (like always having really long timers that can only be sped up by spending $$ for in-game currency).

The ones I play regularly are Dragonvale and Fairy Farm; I have Castle Story and Tiny Castle but they're starting to become more IAP-focused and I wanted to see if anyone had any suggestions or recommendations. :)

Thanks in advance, I get such satisfaction from taking care of virtual pets, worlds, and gardens.. there might be something slightly wrong with me, but hey. :p

2. Mantis

Mantis Active Member

May 12, 2009
    #2 Mantis, Apr 10, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2013
    Maybe Fish Farm 2 is the right thing for you. :)

And Jurassic Park Builder, but beware: It has very long timers at higher levels.

3. zzandreezz

zzandreezz Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2013
    USA
    Kairosoft games! How can you miss those?