iPad Final Meteor - coming May 5th (by ClapClap Media & Brisak Games)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by ClapClap Media, Apr 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 ClapClap Media, Apr 21, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 30, 2016
    Hi, everyone!
    I'd like to introduce our new game, Final Meteor.

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Set off a grand JRPG adventure of swords, spells and monsters... with a single finger!

Tap to attack monsters, level up your abilities and upgrade your weapon and spells. Explore new areas and find treasures. Be a hero and save the world from evil threat!

FEATURES:
    * Classic JRPG atmosphere complete with 8-bit pixel art and chiptune soundtracks
    * 7 areas, 35 stages, 34 epic boss battles (and yes, a proper RPG ending!)
    * Stat point system, level up your hero in the direction you want
    * 60+ unique monsters
    * 50 collectible treasures
    * 10+ hours of playtime

It's free to play with IAP elements, but we balanced it so you can beat the game without spending a penny. You might want to watch some video ads for rewards in that case, though.

We submitted Final Meteor yesterday, so if everything goes smooth the app will be out on May 5th.

And one more thing... actually we've been making ANOTHER clicker game simultaneously. A twin game of Final Meteor which is themed 180 degrees differently. It is coming a week after Final Meteor, on May 12th, and here's a sneakpeek image with the logo:

[​IMG]

While Final Meteor is all about classic JRPGs, this one is all about western Halloween monsters and horror icons. At the beginning of development we had to choose which theme to take, and eventually we made both! The gameplay of the two games are pretty identical, so you don't really need to play both. (We'll be more than glad if you do so:)) Pick the one with graphics and sounds that suits your taste and enjoy! We'll bring more info on the second game next week.

Thank you!
    Feedbacks are always welcome!

2. I noticed the screenshots were not showing properly. Fixed the image links.

3. kripa1415`

kripa1415` Well-Known Member

Nov 30, 2012
  4. Jayg2015

Jayg2015 Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2015
    Male
    Player 1
    Liberty city
    I want to play this

5. Thanks! Glad you guys like it.

6. bigghurt

bigghurt Well-Known Member

Apr 18, 2012
    I'm gonna say I need these games like yesterday. But seriously good job in the screens so far. If you have any promo codes for either I would love to play them both.

7. _hnng_

_hnng_ Well-Known Member

Apr 2, 2016
    Game looks legit! I second for promo codes, would be greatly appreciated #

8. ItouchBrett

ItouchBrett Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2008
    Promo code is a great idea. This game looking amazing. Will throw money at it

9. Thank you for your interest! The app is in the waiting line for Apple's review. once it gets approved, I'll send promo codes via PM so you can try it out before release.

10. _hnng_

_hnng_ Well-Known Member

Apr 2, 2016
    Thanks!!

11. Bootsy

Bootsy Well-Known Member

Jan 26, 2015
    I am really excited for this game. It looks beautiful. Really hoping some slimes show up. :D

12. ItouchBrett

ItouchBrett Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2008
    Anything yet?

13. Thank you very much! Yup, slimes will show up here and there:)

14. The status has changed from 'waiting for review' to 'in review'. It won't take long now!

15. #15 ClapClap Media, Apr 30, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 30, 2016
    Final Meteor just got approved and we sent out the promo codes we promised:D Here's some more codes if there's anyone who would like to try out the game ahead of the release.

*Please do not use the ‘share’ function in the game to share on SNS yet because the url link is broken until the app is officially out in the App Store.*

K43ANN4FNTWR
    T7XLWYPWLL6K
    WLWLYJXATK34
    39JW4WTTERPR
    F43373A6MMWH

and the following is a short trailer for Final Friday, a horror/halloween themed version of Final Meteor which will launch on May 12, a week after Final Meteor.

If you're not into JRPGs, if you like horror films, I guess this could be your choice!

There's also a bad news, we decided to postpone the release of the android version of the two games. We concluded that we need more time to finish conversion and fully test the games. Sorry if there was any Android users expecting Final Meteor or Final Friday.

Thank you and have a great weekend!

16. Jayg2015

Jayg2015 Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2015
    Male
    Player 1
    Liberty city
    Good clicking game.
    Didn't realize I could advance by clicking on what seems to be a map on the screen and choosing the next level. Maybe have made that more clear.
    Anyways great setup and gameplay.
    Everyone is going to enjoy this game .
    The character designs are great.

17. Glad you liked the game. Maybe the tutorial needs to be clearer. We'll keep that in mind for a future update.