Woozzle v2.0 Major Update

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Mugeaters, Sep 1, 2011.

1. #1 Mugeaters, Sep 1, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2011
    You wanted.. We did it! The biggest update is coming soon. With 5 new features and big Big BIg BIG new level pack.

• 4 new obstacles
    • 1 new special ball
    • 75! NEW LEVELS

• 135!!! levels in total
    • revolutionary mazes, simple toys, new ideas and the hardest challenges ever
    • play faster, easier and more fun with new obstacles

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/Mugeaters
    visit us on fb: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Mugeaters/170907776264487

2. We send the update to Apple today, hope they released it as soon as possible. The feedback of update is soooo great. The new 75 levels are five times better then in the first pack of 60 levels.

3. Update is in AppStore right now! Added 2 new screens.

4. Celebrate Binary Date 11.11.11 With Us

Celebrate Binary Date 11.11.11 with us and enjoy Woozzle for free! From tomorrow only for 24 hours.

5. Woozzle lite has update.. 30 levels for free!

6. DrDaveJ

DrDaveJ New Member

Dec 14, 2011
    Colors in Woozzle

Hi, I'm playing through Woozzle and really enjoying it. My biggest problem is that I'm slightly red/green color blind, so I have some difficulty distinguishing the yellow and green balls, and even more with the blue and purple/violet balls. Usually when I make a green color for a game, I use a darker green (so not something where the green intensity is 255, but maybe 204 or less, with red and blue also scaled back). Similar for the purple. I know its asking a lot, but if you could scale those colors, I would really appreciate it! Maybe in an option?

In any event, great game, thanks! I've been showing it to many other people!

7. I understand you, but game supports color blind mode. Go to the settings and there you will see button with eye. You can select problematic color (there are words). You will see sign G (green for example) in game since that.