Pocket Frogs Trading Thread

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by starmonkey101, Sep 16, 2010.

1. rquilt

rquilt Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2013
    New Jersey
    A big thank you to dean288367 for sending me a Symphonia.

2. lisianne

lisianne Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2010
    Somewhere else
    Congrats, Snappy! Welcome to Level 33. Seems like I've been here forever but, then again, I don't play as often as many.

There are so many ways to spend one's free time. Hope you'll be replacing PF with time with family & friends, a good book, leisurely walks in the woods, etc. Whatever you do, spear, have fun doing it.

p.s.: Before I forget & toss my post-it note with the names, thanks so very much to Quo for the Marinus, Maholah for the Fractus, meplie for the Arcus, Snappy for the Fractus, & Laura for the Coclearis.

3. MartiNZ

MartiNZ Well-Known Member

Mar 9, 2009
    On this occasion Cygnetseven was even quicker sending me the set frogs, after he was surprised at my speed the week before ... but I happily took the cash on sale of the ones you sent me, thanks :D.

And as always a well entertaining post! IMO the cochlearis should be called the uvula, but then the joke wouldn't work ;).

Very low on frogspiration over the xmas break, but now back at work and need to get back at frog as well. To Infinitas and beyond.

4. SnappyMcfrog

SnappyMcfrog Well-Known Member

Jul 19, 2011
    USA
    #26344 SnappyMcfrog, Jan 8, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2013
    Lisi, I also like walks in the woods w/family (esp. to the local frog pond & back), though this time of year here it's usually too cold!

MartiNZ, like your reference about the Ininitas. :)

Thanks to Andi for the Papilio,
    Dean for the Fortuno,
    Dean Keith
    for the Botulus,
    JavaRich for the Fortuno,

and anyone else who sent gifts recently.

Good night to all. :)

5. CygnetSeven

CygnetSeven Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2010
    Writing this date on my calendar... I finally beat him. :D

6. dlstar

dlstar Well-Known Member

Just finished dexing Igneous, my first new frog dexed! Now on to a combination of coclearis and nasus.

7. meplie

meplie Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2012
    Quebec, Canada
    Congrats!

8. javaRich

javaRich Well-Known Member

Sep 25, 2011
    Globe Trotter
    Miami, FL
    Hello and Congratulations!

Congratulations to Snappy for reaching level 33 and to Dlstar for completing your first of the new breeds!

Aqua Muscus Signum was the frog used to celebrate special occasions because of its value. What is it now? Sent both of you Glass Chroma Fortunos..Congratulations! :)

9. lisianne

Dec 8, 2010
    Somewhere else
    Good one, Buzz Lightyear! :)

Congrats, dlstar! You must have graduated Magma Cum Laude from PF Academy to have burned through that breed so fast.

p.s.: Thanks to the generous gifters today -- to Madmaze for the Planeta, danj for the Pluma, Quo for the Papilo, java for a most lovely Violet Tingo Lotus, & Martin for an Infinitus. I'm beginning to think, Martin, that they'll be no end of Infinitus from you!

10. dlstar

dlstar Well-Known Member

I think it's more because I got rid of every frog except for my breeders and a few racing fractus.

It's much faster when you're using so many habitats!

11. SnappyMcfrog

Jul 19, 2011
    USA
    Good work on completing the Igneous breed, Dlstar! :) And tangentially, please tell which Fractus make good racers as I am curious and like to race also.

Thanks to Gracesqx for the Pistrix,
    Nirtew for the Favus,
    Dean for the Fortuno,
    Dom for the Fortunos,
    Dtl1081 for the Mustacium,

Good night to all. :)

12. dlstar

dlstar Well-Known Member

I use green cafea, violet ceres and olive floris.

13. rquilt

rquilt Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2013
    New Jersey
    A big thank you to dean288367 for the figularis gift.

Congrats to dlstar

14. sneeb

sneeb Well-Known Member

Apr 3, 2012
    in virtual
    Funny :D a celebration frog, what a good idea.

Ditto on the Congrats on reaching lvl 33 Snappy :) & the Ignitus 100% for Dlstar.

15. Xprimev

Xprimev New Member

Jan 9, 2013
    Signum pleaseeee?

Can anyone please send me a signum frog? I have been trying over a month to get one!

My Game Center name is: x prime v

Thank you to anyone that can help :)

16. lisianne

Dec 8, 2010
    Somewhere else
    Thanks for the info on the racing Fractus, dlstar. Would like to try to race it once I breed it. Knowing the glacial speed at which I do most things, that might not happen for a while.

My best racing frog is a Pink Carota Fortuna, It has only lost one race & that was when my MB was almost empty so I raced it twice in a row.

p.s.: Got some thanks to spread around! Thanks to you, dlstar, for the Igneous, XXX for the Scutulata, & Snappy for the Fortuna. All snug & happy in MB dreaming of a pristine pond & lily pads with presents.

p.p.s.: Kinda sad no one got the Magma Cum Laude pun in context. Maybe I'm losing my Touch (thankfully it's not my iPhone!)

17. SnappyMcfrog

Jul 19, 2011
    USA
    Sent you an Olive Signum which has been a good racer for me. Hope that helps.

Thanks for the racing frogs info, Dlstar! :)

Thanks to Andi for the Fractus,
    Cygnetseven for the Symphonia,
    Dtl1081 for the Coclearis,
    Lisi for the Fortuno,
    Maholah for the Fortuno,
    Quossum for the Tessera

Good night everyone. :)

18. MartiNZ

Mar 9, 2009
    I still don't get why the pun, but I love the followup :). And yes, going back to previous post, I think you were wanting me to say I'll be sending them ad infinitum ... and I certainly will to keep fuelling this gold.

19. fazstp

fazstp Well-Known Member

Sep 10, 2011
    Melbourne, Aus.
    LOL. To be honest my brain kind of spell corrected that one so I didn't even notice until you pointed it out.

20. MartiNZ

Mar 9, 2009
    Now I see it.