Universal Vainglory - (by Super Evil Megacorp)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Jun 2, 2014.

1. aconfusedkender

aconfusedkender Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2012
    Oil & Gas
    Kendermore, Ansalon
    when is this supposed to be in the US?

2. Rubyjourney

Rubyjourney Well-Known Member

Jun 29, 2010
    October worldwide:)

3. appusan

appusan Active Member

Jul 19, 2014
    #43 appusan, Sep 12, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2014
    No, it is going to release for iPAD 2 and above, iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 plus. It is not going to be available for earlier iPhone models.

No, it is not going to release worldwide in October. They are doing it in a slow phase, they will be first releasing it in the remaining south asian countries, Australia and New Zealand in October and slowly start expanding. It is will out everywhere by this year end.

4. bobbstermang

bobbstermang Active Member

Dec 11, 2012
    Same here. It's not showing up at all.

5. appusan

appusan Active Member

Jul 19, 2014
    The game is out now in South East Asia with a new playable character and loads of features! Check it out!

6. bobbstermang

bobbstermang Active Member

Dec 11, 2012
    Thanks for the heads up #

7. Killerluffy246

Killerluffy246 Well-Known Member

Feb 23, 2014
    Asia
    Excuse me ? Its made for iphone 5 and above ok ?

8. Nope only for ipad/iphone 6/+

9. spleen

spleen Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2010
    Australia
    I guess iPhone6/+ support is still a little way off.

Attached Files:

10. Yeah. Go check the official forums of Vainglory to know more about device support.

11. spleen

spleen Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2010
    Australia
    Played a couple of games on iPad 2, it works surprisingly well for a single lane MOBA - sounded like an awful idea initially. The karma system bugs me a bit, obviously meant to discourage people abandoning matches but the second game I played we got behind early and my 2 team-mates just stood around at camp, they'd obviously given up on the game but didn't want to lose karma...I'd almost rather they just left. I think they've nailed the f2p model, pay to speed up your progress but everything is entirely unlockable (in a reasonable amount of time) by just playing the game.

Few hiccups on the iPad 2 and some latency issues, but that's pretty standard for online gaming in Aus. =P

12. appusan

appusan Active Member

Jul 19, 2014
    The game is out now in Australia and New Zealand, this being their first phase of their global rollout! The app also got the Editor's Choice in the Singapore appstore! Go check it out!

13. Edmilan

Edmilan Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2011
    Philippines
    Still no iPhone support?

14. Quazonk

Quazonk Well-Known Member

Mar 30, 2011
    You're not talking to Blizzard in this thread, you're talking to a small upstart with a new IP with developers who happened to work for Blizzard.

15. appusan

appusan Active Member

Jul 19, 2014
    iPhone 6 support has been announced, though the exact dates are not available, you can expect it soon.

16. Snotty128

Snotty128 Well-Known Member

Jul 26, 2013
    Downloading in NZ now. The version info shows the first release 10 months ago? That's a hell of a soft launch.

17. xander134

xander134 Member

Jul 14, 2013
    New York
    Someone else may have already posted this, but Superevil Megacorp has started rolling out the game globally. By this I mean they said on their blog that they've released it in several countries (Southest Asia region), which I guess means more than their soft launch/beta test countries.

Strange that we haven't heard anything more than their one blog post since the iPhone 6 launch event in September...

18. appusan

appusan Active Member

Jul 19, 2014
    #58 appusan, Oct 16, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 16, 2014
    There is alot going on at the moment, though they haven't updated their blog, there is lots of activity on the forums with a new update coming very soon. They will also be releasing the game in a phased manner in several regions than releasing all at once.

http://forums.vainglorygame.com/index.php

19. Edmilan

Edmilan Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2011
    Philippines
    Still waiting for the game to support iPhone 6

20. appusan

appusan Active Member

Jul 19, 2014
    A new update is out now with some character and item balance changes along with a new assist feature, check it out!