Writer for hire.

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by modus_ataraxia, Jul 5, 2015.

1. modus_ataraxia

modus_ataraxia Well-Known Member

Jan 7, 2015
    #1 modus_ataraxia, Jul 5, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2015
    Hello developers! :)

I am a professional writer, with six years of experience in a variety of creative content that translates well into the gaming industry. I have more than a few services available for developers, which I will highlight below:

Scriptwriting
    Writing lore vignettes or expository work
    Copywrighting for your advertisement or marketing
    Editing and proofreading
    Professional reviews

I understand the difficulties of getting professional-level writing content into most games, unless the development team has a dedicated writer on staff. To that end, I am offering my services to fill that need for developers who may require them.

Here is one of the public examples of my work: http://goo.gl/UiySJZ

Each of these services varies in price based on size and scope. Projects can be per word, or a flat fee for each task. Rates typically depend on the scale or type of the project, but are always reasonable, and I can absolutely work within large or small budgets.

Please contact me at [email protected] for more information. Best regards! :)

2. mindmagicgames

mindmagicgames Active Member

Jun 11, 2015
    Game Developer
    Indianapolis, Indiana
    Reaching out now!

3. mindmagicgames

mindmagicgames Active Member

Jun 11, 2015
    Game Developer
    Indianapolis, Indiana
    We worked on a project together and the storyline turned out amazing. We worked out any tweaks and was very patient with me in getting of the info delivered. I'm really looking forward to working in game #2!

4. modus_ataraxia

modus_ataraxia Well-Known Member

Jan 7, 2015
    I had the privilege of working with MindMagic Games on their newest RPG project. I am quite pleased with the way the story turned out, and I am very excited to possibly produce another script with them in the future.

I am accepting work for more game scripts at this time, please contact me for details.