Depict

Depict is an online drawing game for all ages, similar to Pictionary. Play with friends and strangers on OpenFeint, Game…
$0.99
Buy Now
Media
Details
Depict is an online drawing game for all ages, similar to Pictionary. Play with friends and strangers on OpenFeint, Game Center, and Facebook.

Depict has been named OpenFeint's newest Gold Game!

Depict is the ultimate multiplayer charades game. It features multiple choice answers and short games, making Depict's gameplay fast and fun for the drawer and guessers. Each game consists of only 5 rounds, so it's easy to jump in and play at any time.

Features:

✓ Online multiplayer over WiFi, 3G and EDGE
✓ Play in global matches against strangers, or private matches with your friends
✓ Create custom avatars to express your self
✓ Easily add new friends while playing
✓ Reward players with stars for good drawings and punish cheaters by blowing the whistle
✓ In-game chat
✓ Achievements & leaderboards
✓ Universal App

How to Play:
- In each round, a puzzle containing up to six words is presented to the drawer and the guessers
- The drawer's job is to draw something that will get everyone else to guess the correct word
- When guessing, the goal is to tap the correct answer before your fellow players to earn the most points
- Each game is just 5 rounds

What People are Saying about Depict:
"At its roots, Depict is a simple online Pictionary game for your iDevice. But that's just the roots. You will have to dig through layers and layers of loving 8-bit polish and style to find those roots. Everything about Depict is what I expect from top-tier iPhone developers... To put it simply, Depict is my new Doodle Jump." (4.5 stars) - Matt Dunn - touchgen.net

"Well-designed, simple, often hilarious. An eight-bit wonder of ingenuity!" - (5 stars) - Lipbone

"I can't believe how much time I've spent playing Depict, it's really great. The first time I installed it, I completely ignored all my other games for a week. I love pixel style graphics, easy to use UI and ability to flag (good or bad) other players and their drawings!" - (5 stars) LoobyLibby
Information
Seller:
Genre:Family, Puzzle, Word
Release:Dec 14, 2009
Updated:Nov 30, -0001
Version:
Size:0.0
TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
User Rating: (8)
Your Rating:unrated
Compatibility:HD Universal