Block Story

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Kbcorwin, Jun 19, 2012.

1. paulpach

paulpach Member

Jun 19, 2012
    It seems to have an issue with ipods.

I am working on correcting it right now.

2. Kbcorwin

Kbcorwin Well-Known Member

Dec 5, 2010
    God's buddy
    Seattle, Washington
    Its actually running pretty well and is playable with the right settings, only regular crash I get is accidentally pressing the camera button which, without fail, crashes and closes the app. Other than that the game is super fun, although location does not seem to be saved when you quit the app and start playing again later, but hey, I'd that reduces lag, I'm happy :D

3. LanceAvion

LanceAvion Well-Known Member

Mar 23, 2012
    I talked to one of you guys on YouTube the other day (same username) and I decided to buy Block Story even with my iPod Touch 4G. I like the game enough that I want to see it updated, and I plan on get some better devices soon anyways.

Anywho I have to agree with the person above, the camera crashes the app without fail on the 4g, but I have to disagree when it come to playability.
    I don't know if this is due to the iPod's slow A4 (if it is then disregard) but no matter what settings I use, even minimal, the world rendering speed is very slow. That's I addition to tremendous lag when it come to breaking any block, and more often than not that causes a crash.

Keep in mind I'm not complaining about the app, I simply what to know if these are universal problems or just old hardware problems.

Also: Until you can make the app fully compatible with the 4G you should put a disclaimer in the description (such as Lili) or simply remove the 4G from the device list until compatibility is resolved. That way you save the app's rating from plummeting due to the crashes.

4. paulpach

paulpach Member

Jun 19, 2012
    We are running a big sale.

For very limited time, the app is selling for $1.98 instead of the usual $5

5. paulpach

paulpach Member

Jun 19, 2012
    New update just went live, with:

* New Translation system
    * Snow CAN be Painted
    * Thunder