Universal Warhammer 40K : Storm of Vengeance - (by Eutechnyx Limited)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Apr 2, 2014.

1. Jake7905

Jake7905 Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2013
    How can you judge something without first-hand experience? The gameplay video is great for getting the jist of the game, but watching someone else play is a much different experience then actually playing it for yourself.

And I'm definitely not trying to "drum up sales", I'm just calling out the backseat drivers. You know, the people who watch a video of a game and pretend they played a video game.

2. Kirenx

Kirenx Well-Known Member

Mar 16, 2012
    I'd be curious to hear if anyone has found a viable strategy with Stormboyz. I find them fun, but unless I am winning by a fair degree, I can never see sacrificing an upgrade and possibly an Ork. Really the only time I use them when I don't hold the advantage is the odd occasion when a building is at 0 health but the lane hasn't been claimed yet.

3. Kirenx

Kirenx Well-Known Member

Mar 16, 2012
    First screenshots of Imperial Guard released. Not much info yet on the new faction. I'm assuming Ogryns will be part of their unit arsenal as well, but who knows what else.

[​IMG]

4. Werechihuahua

Werechihuahua Well-Known Member

May 26, 2010
    Eternal labors
    Pensacola, FL
    Update

Squashed the interface bugs that had battles appear beneath the interface. Great. But introduced a new bug with the text size of the "select a card to combine with" message when you tap an upgrade. Using redeploy on the Deathwing terminator STILL results in an unusable assault marine card.

Re: stormboyz. Too high a chance of them crashing on launch to be worthwhile. Much too high in my opinion.

5. Kirenx

Kirenx Well-Known Member

Mar 16, 2012
    I don't think you are supposed to be able to Redeploy Terminators at all, I know the same bug happened with Belial. Something they need to fix, but at least easy to avoid.

I asked about Stormboyz on the official forum. Apparently they are going to reduce the chances of a crash as currently they are way too random for a unit that takes two buildings to make. Personally I think they shouldn't have an upgrade at all and instead be a separate unit.

Reading on the FB page, looks like the Guard are getting Leman Russ's. I wonder how Orks are going to deal with all this armour.

6. Defard

Defard Well-Known Member

May 25, 2011
    UK
    They have just updated it with the Imperial Guard DLC....only problem is you cant buy any of the DLC now...lmao

7. Mythbuster

Mythbuster Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2008
    Journalist
    In the middle of nowhere
    Yep, this software is a shame ... and also it is a joke, that such buggy software passes the Apple quality control ... :mad:

8. Kirenx

Kirenx Well-Known Member

Mar 16, 2012
    It sounds like the inability to purchase the DLC is on Apples end. The patch actually fixed most of the bugs, although there are at least two new ones, seemingly due to the balance changes that were implemented.

9. Kirenx

Kirenx Well-Known Member

Mar 16, 2012
  10. Kirenx

Kirenx Well-Known Member

Mar 16, 2012
  11. Topherunhinged

Topherunhinged Well-Known Member

Feb 7, 2014
    Price drop to $2.99, any reccomendations? Worth the price? Which IAP to get?

12. joekrismas

joekrismas New Member

Jan 14, 2015
    Difficulty ramps up for last 2 days

I played all 3 factions and they are easy until the last 2 days when they become very difficult. I want to try multiplayer but players online = 0 and the "Friends" button does not work.

13. Boobi

Boobi Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011
    Earning money
    BC, Canada
    5 lanes, tap a lane launch troop. Currency monitors when you can launch, rinse and repeat, all games are identical. Includes IAP so stay away from boredom.

14. Tychaeus

Tychaeus Well-Known Member

Sep 23, 2015
    I was sad to find this app no longer exists in any capacity on any country's app store#
    It isn't even available on steam anymore! Hadn't played in a while and was hoping to play again on my new iPhone 6 Plus, but can't even get it on my iPads "purchased" page either. Anyone have any info concerning what happened to this game!?

15. CygnetSeven

CygnetSeven Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2010
    Do you have it saved on your computer?

16. CygnetSeven

CygnetSeven Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2010
    I downloaded the game last night from my backup and it's dead. You cannot get past the selection screen. Another waste of money.

17. Tychaeus

Tychaeus Well-Known Member

Sep 23, 2015
    Of course...

Sigh...well that sucks. Nah, I got a new PC since then and have not synced yet so do not have it on my PC..though guess it doesn't matter lol.
    Thanks for the info though.