Idea needing development, WarioWare: Touched style game

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by Joooe, Apr 11, 2009.

1. Joooe

Joooe Member

Dec 21, 2008
    I am not aware that there is currently a game like WarioWare: Touched on the App Store right now. I believe a game incorporating it's ideas would be quite successful.

For those that have not played the game, WarioWare is basically a collection of 3-5 second mini-games (200+) utilizing the Nintendo DS's touch screen. The game gives you a clue as to what to do in each game, before giving you just seconds to complete it.

A trailer is available here.

I believe the iPod's screen is perfect for this type of quick action game. I believe the multi-touch feature can produce even more exciting and crazier games than those found in WarioWare.

I have no coding experience whatsoever, but have some experience in Photoshop. I am looking for someone interested in helping me expand upon this idea.

[email protected]

:)

2. Rocketman919

Rocketman919 Well-Known Member

Aug 8, 2008
    Cali-forn-i-a
    Sorry, looks like you were beat to the punch. Check out A.D.D. By Iugo. It is just like warioware. Search for iugome using the button at the top and it is the third link down.

3. indyraider4

indyraider4 Well-Known Member

Feb 8, 2009
    well there is always room for competition! right? Also, if you make one, have a trick one that makes you do nothing for about a minute.

4. Joooe

Joooe Member

Dec 21, 2008
    Boooo!

Anyone know if this game is good?

Tbh there are quite a few games already on the App Store that are very similar, and are still successful.

5. Spotlight

Spotlight Well-Known Member

Jan 10, 2009
    no..this one is not good at all...