Late/Lost RPGs?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by kingkong120, Oct 27, 2009.

1. kingkong120

kingkong120 Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2009
    #1 kingkong120, Oct 27, 2009
    Last edited: Oct 27, 2009
    I'm pretty sure a month ago there was a bunch of RPGs set to release. Maybe they were just early previews, but I was sure some of them would be out soon.
    The only one that I can see that still has updates is Ravensword, but other than that, there has been no word.

Legion of Amon: Still possible, even?
    Seed: ?
    Inotia 2: More time?
    Zenonia 2: More time
    Across Age: ?
    Song Summoner: ?
    Mystery of the Mystery Creatures: ?
    Panfobia: ?

No worries, I was just curious as to what happened to these games.

Edit: Thanks, added more to the list. If there's anymore, please name them.

2. Sixxes

Sixxes Well-Known Member

Oct 6, 2009
    I'm (pretty) sure that Zenonia II was set to be released early 2010, because the Cell phone one is finished and released in Japan. Maybe try rading through the Gamevil forums? Never heard of any of the others besides Inotia, which in my opinion the first one sucked, and Across Age, where I'm wondering the same thing.

3. ourfinesth0ur

ourfinesth0ur Active Member

Oct 8, 2008
    One that I really miss hearing about is panfobia. It was mentioned briefly, then quickly phased out. I have no idea if the project is even still active, but it looked like such an amazing game. It was featured in touch arcade about a month after the app store came out. I wish that game was still being developed (maybe it is), but it would be nice to have an update.

4. Mew2468

Mew2468 Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2008
    Vancouver, BC
    The RPG codenamed "The Mystery of the Mystery Creatures" (not final name) is still in development. It's going to be similar to Pokemon. Discussion thread.

5. S.I.D. CrAzY

S.I.D. CrAzY Well-Known Member

May 16, 2009
    Really looking forward to Across Age, FDG hasn't dissapointed yet so I'm trusting them with this.

On the other hand Zenonia and Inotia were two big bowls of disappointing soup, so no thanks.

SEED might be good though.