Eighty-Eight, a new iPhone puzzle game, recruiting beta tester!

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Premiere Liaison, Feb 18, 2013.

1. kzwen

kzwen Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2010
    Sweet news. I feel bad, I only just received the mail hours earlier. Didn't really play a part in the beta testing

2. TRB4

TRB4 Well-Known Member

Jan 30, 2013
    I just played a couple rounds, and I have to say that this is a really solid puzzle game. That being said, I did have a little trouble on my first game, I didn't really understand what I was doing until around the end of my first game. But once I caught on, the game became a lot of fun.

One suggestion would be a mode where there is a prearranged stack group of boxes, and you have a limited number of turns to clear the whole screen. Kind of like the "Puzzle Mode" of Tetris Attack.

3. Premiere Liaison

Feb 17, 2013
    Thank you very much for your suggestion. I will give thought to your idea for the next upgrade.

4. Premiere Liaison

Feb 17, 2013
    Don't worry, I do value every feedback from player. Although in the version sent to you, the in-game feedback button has been removed. In fact, it's almost same as the build submitted to the App Store. But you are always more than welcome to post your feedbacks here or just directly reply the TestFlight distribution email. Again thank you very much for your support.

5. Premiere Liaison

Feb 17, 2013
    The game has passed review, it is available on the App Store now. Launch celebration, 50% off!

I will soon send promo code to all the beta test participants. Thank you all for your help.

6. turakm

turakm Well-Known Member

Jan 15, 2009
    Thanks man!!

7. darioslzr

darioslzr Well-Known Member

May 31, 2011
    Thanks and great work!

8. bramblett05

bramblett05 Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2012
    Thanks. Good luck with the game