Land Air Sea Warfare strategies

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Naorioto, Jun 8, 2010.

1. Naorioto

Naorioto Well-Known Member

May 11, 2010
    A lot of poeple think that LASW is the best rts ever on iphone.
    And i love it too.
    But there is no thread about LASW strategy,so i created this one :D
    So please,tell us your best strategy :)

I begin:
    -Don't only look at the DPS,other stats,like the price,the time to create,the armor and the speed are really important too.
    -Alwais add shield around special mine,with some defence.
    -When you attack a base,kill shields and defence first.
    -You can use boat on the land,just create the boat creater(i forgot how to say in english sorry)in a place where there is water on the land(it's quite rare).
    -Healthy Tank are useless expept for healing mega unit.

2. Juicebox_R

Juicebox_R Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2009
    My strategy I used to beat 3 Robotic AIs in a FFA was to quickly spam power at the beginning and to get to Tech 3 as fast as possible. Once at T3 build tons of air (apache, black widow if you can afford) with 3-4 air factories and then rush the closest AI with your air. If done fast enough (before 10-15 min mark) that AI will be down quickly.
    With one down you can slow it down a bit, build more power, base defenses, naval units, land units etc. Try to win superiority over one area (air, land, sea) of war (i prefer air because of how quick and devastating air units are) and slowly take advantage of your superiority. At about the 20-30 min mark your economy should be booming and you can either go build mega units or go for ICBMs. In my game, I went straight for ICBMs and the remainder of the game was the AI getting epic nuked with my air units destroying any ICBM defenses.

3. justlegos

justlegos Well-Known Member

Feb 22, 2010
    Student/Cart Pusher
    Iowa
    My strategy is build a special mine thing, get the BIG shield, then place the mega unit turret, the long turret, and then you can build a second base, It's pretty much invincible, especially with walls and anti aircraft things :D

4. Naorioto

May 11, 2010
    Ok so,how to kill a shield with turrents?
    Juste send some apache,but don't target the shield but just near to it,because your apaches will need to be in the shield zone,when they are in the zone,kill the shield,and then send your land army for finish the work :)

5. hhhh

hhhh Well-Known Member

Apr 7, 2010
    United States
    Its really easy to win LASW, just make a bunch of defensive buildings, then create a bunch of Valkyries, Apaches, and Tech 3 ground units. Build 3 ICBMs and then wait for the enemy to waste of all their units on your defensive positions. Then launch your ICBMs on all of their main bases and mop up with your units.

6. Naorioto

May 11, 2010
    It's easy to beat 1 or 2 robotic(i never beat 3).But the online mode will be fun :)
    So this topic is not only about AI.

7. Somerandomdude

Somerandomdude Well-Known Member

May 31, 2009
    Doing nothing of importance.
    Somewhere
    Everyone seems to be considering this to be the best RTS ever, and I'm actually considering it. The thing is is that I'm the worst RTS player I know of, and therefore it has to be noob friendly. I tried to get into Red Conquest!, but the game is so confusing that I didn't know what was going on. The only ones I've ever been able to even understand were Rise of Lost Empires (played the lite) and Armada. Do you think I'd be able to easily get how to play the game?

8. justlegos

justlegos Well-Known Member

Feb 22, 2010
    Student/Cart Pusher
    Iowa
    It is a bit complicated, but its not really hard to understand, the hard part for me was figuring out how to get more units and buildings, but I found out that I had to upgrade my main base. After that I find it pretty simple. Don't come in thinking it'll be really easy to master, because it isn't. I'd reccomend a thorough read through of the tutorial, which helped me a ton.

9. steelfires

steelfires Well-Known Member

Feb 17, 2010
    Candy Mountain, Charlie!
    Well, if you suck, the adaptive setting and the you plus other AI vs. one AI helps a ton.

10. steelfires

Feb 17, 2010
    Candy Mountain, Charlie!
    Won't work in later updates. Apache is nerfed a lot.

11. Naorioto

May 11, 2010
    How can i do an infinite build plz? :)

12. VetRykin

VetRykin New Member

Feb 28, 2010
    I tend to just build a lot of Black Widows and Abyss sub units and then send them all in to wipe out the AI. Also, because I'm a bit of a noob, how do you build ICBMs?

13. steelfires

Feb 17, 2010
    Candy Mountain, Charlie!
    to build ICMB's you first have to build the mega unit you need. THen you buy an ICMB.

14. KDR_11k

KDR_11k Well-Known Member

Jun 4, 2010
    It's in the info tab, the build progress starts to flash if it is selected. The next patch will make that more visible.

15. Naorioto

May 11, 2010
    A very good air rush:
    Apache Wasp Valkirie
    Apache kill turrent and land unit
    Wasp kill air unit and turbine
    Valkirie destroy bulding

16. Rasterman

Rasterman Well-Known Member

May 10, 2010
    Game Monger
    Tampa, FL
  17. Naorioto

May 11, 2010
    Apache are not going to be very important anymore,i think wasp are going to dominate air :p
    You shoulp boost stats of some land units because i find them useless,they are not enought quick :mad:

18. KDR_11k

KDR_11k Well-Known Member

Jun 4, 2010
    Honestly I wouldn't use Valkyries for anti-building purposes, their strength is the large area of their bombs and the ability to perform hit and run attacks, in terms of damage over time they are inferior to the Apache and even massed Valkyries won't do much to buildings within reasonable time.

19. Naorioto

May 11, 2010
    Yep but apache are goint to be less stronger,thats why i say that :p

20. RonBurgundy

RonBurgundy Well-Known Member

May 2, 2010
    Anchorman
    Channel 4 Newsroom
    A tip for new people is careful where you place the mega laser turret cannon thing. I placed one in the safety of behind my base loaded with turrets and units and when I tried to blast the enemy with it it worked awesome at destroying half the enemy base as well as my own! First I nuked my base by accident and now lasered my base by accident lol... >_<