Universal [Beta] Eatvasion - reverse planes control

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by samur, Aug 15, 2015.

1. samur

samur Member

Dec 17, 2014
    Game Designer / Owner @ JamCastle
    Warsaw
    #1 samur, Aug 15, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 16, 2015
    Hey guys!

Eatvasion is a reverse planes control with human-eating aliens. It's a new game from creators of TimeCube and Flip And Run!

[​IMG] [​IMG]

In this line drawing game you will navigate planes to crash into each other. This is why we’re calling it reverse planes control game.

Join the alien strike and use high-tech weapon to control human planes and rockets in this alien eating mission!

Eat as many humans as you can before those pesky earthlings will destroy your UFO ;)

More info
    Right now I can share only some screenshots, but we should have gameplay video this week.

You can see more screenshots in hi-res quality here: http://imgur.com/gallery/8glmV/new

If you want to beta-test Eatvasion please comment so or PM me. I'll be glad to send you some promo-codes this week, as soon as we will get game on Test Flight.

2. samur

samur Member

Dec 17, 2014
    Warsaw
    Screens and description aren't cool enough, right? Here's fresh pre release video showing game in action:

How do you like it?

BTW: We're looking for beta testers! Comment here or send me a PM if you'd like what you've seen :)

3. samur

samur Member

Dec 17, 2014
    Warsaw
    [​IMG]
    Contest time!

We have a little contest for you guys! In ‪#‎Eatvasion‬ pilots, before you eat them shout texts. Send your texts! Chosen will be in game!

Also our game is on Test Flight. We're looking for brave beta-testers! You have an amazing opportunity to be the first to eat humans in our crazy mobile game :)

4. samur

samur Member

Dec 17, 2014
    Warsaw
    #4 samur, Aug 25, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2015
    I have a good news for Android owners (probably not a lot here?), but here's a link for beta of Eatvasion on Android: https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.jamcastle.alienstrike

Do you have iPhone / iPad and want to test Eatvasion? Respond here or PM me :)

Of course our contest I wrote about above is still open :)

5. samur

samur Member

Dec 17, 2014
    Warsaw
    #5 samur, Aug 28, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 3, 2015
    We have a first preview of Eatvasion! Fun_master described it in an amazing way:
    The game is best described using Star Wars reference. Imagine that you are Darth Vader using his force to control incoming missiles to destroy hostile planes. (...) As the pilots escape the explosion, it’s time for Sarlacc to gobble up the hapless pilots!

Check out preview to learn more about his impressions with beta: http://playplayfun.com/preview-eatvasion-tower-defense-game/

BTW beta is still open!For iOS beta PM me. For Google Play: https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.jamcastle.alienstrike

6. indiegamer

indiegamer Active Member

Sep 3, 2015
    Signed up as a beta tester for Eatvasion. I thought the game mechanic is quite unique and enjoyable. I think the shout text can be simpler but use different language. For example:

"Goodbye, cruel world"

Then this is translated into several language so that it looks like the pilots are multicultural. I think it will widen the overall appeal.

7. samur

samur Member

Dec 17, 2014
    Warsaw
    This is actually a cool idea :D We have some friends speaking different languages, so I should arrange this :) I won't change these texts as they are, but I will just add more of them, but not in English. This way we will achieve what you had in mind, right? :)

8. samur

samur Member

Dec 17, 2014
    Warsaw
    We thought about @indiegamer idea more and we will add texts in another languages if you help us and translate some of them :) Here's the selection of texts that I think are simple and can be easily translated:
    Help me!, I'm flying!, Why?!, Nevermind..., We're doomed!, What happened?, I don't understand!, You got me!

Will you help? Thanks!

BTW we're finishing last touches, so we should be ready to launch Eatvasion very soon :)

9. samur

samur Member

Dec 17, 2014
    Warsaw
    Couple of promo-codes for you to grab! :)

FHEFY3ALHXMM
    FYHTPMHX9P7E
    JKA4PY7FFYAJ
    PNHF7EL49TX9
    4MPLMANEWRY3

BTW Indie Games Polska wrote a preview:
    Remember RiverRaid, or Tyrian, or Ikaruga? You were always the hero there, saving the galaxy, Earth, whatever… it’s not the story that counts in such games… But have you ever wondered what it would be like, if you were evil, controlling the boss at the end of a level? Now you will be able to check that out first hand with the help of Eatvasion.

Check out this cool preview of Eatvasion in full:
    http://indiegamespolska.com/eat-a-plane-in-eatvasion/