Universal Card Monsters: 3 Minute Duels (By MU77 NETWORK TECHNOLOGY)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Boardumb, Jul 13, 2017.

1. TheSop

TheSop Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2016
    Anyone know what pack is the best to buy, the 10 pack with gems or 10 pack with gold?

Anyone identified any staple cards yet?

2. junkyardheart

junkyardheart Well-Known Member

May 24, 2012
    #62 junkyardheart, Jul 16, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 17, 2017
    You can get 1 pack for 60 Gems or 248 Gold. You can only buy 200 Gold for 60 Gems, so it seems it's a better value to buy with Gems if you have them. There's no volume discount right now for buying multiple packs, so the same applies to 10 packs.

3. Pagan Fox

Pagan Fox Well-Known Member

Jul 20, 2012
    I did the ten pack with gems and it seemed well,worth it.

I'm still playing with decks but have had great success with standardising on just 2 colours (purple & orange) so as to maximise equipment usage.

My meat shields are:- Almighty Master (legend) though does best on second row imo, king rat (epic), zombull, (rare), Big boned (rare) and Little Rock (rare).
    Second row are:- Tux shooter x2 (rare), Breaker (common).

Equipment:- Staff of flight (epic white), Monk armour x2 (rare), Fighting gloves (rare), Wooden bracers (rare), Luck shoes (rare), Sight bracers (common) and Ranger gloves (common).

Currently I'm level 7 in arena ladder 20.

4. Mistrija

Mistrija Active Member

Jan 31, 2014
    Yup. Deck build options aren't fluid totally but so far not so irritating because of smaller decks anyway.

5. CamZer0

CamZer0 Well-Known Member

May 8, 2012
    Is there a TouchArcade guild out there yet?

6. TheSop

TheSop Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2016
    Anyone setup a KTplay account yet. If you click on the drinking mug you can do it there, it allows access to the community.

7. PBSNellie

PBSNellie Well-Known Member

Jul 7, 2013
    Southern CA
    I won a bunch of runes from the quests/arena, but I can't see them anywhere. Anyone know where can find them?

8. MintCity

MintCity Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2016
    You get "item runes" after a certain number of wins. It resets each day.

9. Bgamer21

Bgamer21 Member

Aug 1, 2013
    Was fun until around arena 20

When you quickly become overwhelmed by OP cards clearly purchased. Up until then it was fun! Oh well, on to other games.

10. MintCity

MintCity Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2016
    #70 MintCity, Jul 17, 2017
    I found this comment to be quite strange. You are bound to encounter people who will beat you. That's expected in a CCG. That's what makes this type of game fun. Worthy challenges present you with something to overcome. Keep playing, upgrade your monsters/items, and devise new decks/strategies. Every card pack in this game has a chance of getting any card in the game. Everyone can obtain card packs, runes, and gold (at a surprisingly quick pace) just by playing daily and doing events. People paying might obtain a larger card pool faster but it all depends on how they use them. Same goes for you. Use what you have and make it work. I just don't want you to be discouraged from occasionally inescapable losses that will always happen in almost any multiplayer game!:)

11. Mintslap

Mintslap Member

Apr 18, 2014
    Add me up guys!
    XTXRTR

12. junkyardheart

May 24, 2012
    What is the Challenge Room? There are two achievements (Born to Battle & Challenge Champion) that require playing matches in the Challenge Room, but I haven't been able to find this. I thought it might be Practice Mode, but it's not. Maybe the feature is not active yet?

13. vectorarchitekt

vectorarchitekt Well-Known Member

Dec 29, 2013
    So I bought two 60-gem epic monster rune packs.
    My quantities in the craft menu didn't change. Where do I go to get them?

14. Hero Killer Id

Hero Killer Id Well-Known Member

Sep 18, 2010
    Absolutely loving this. I do fairly well and am having a lot of fun. Came across someone with a legendary blue dragon and he put an end to my winning streak.

I read someone say that all the different card packs are the same. Is this the case I've seen so many differently named card packs its ridiculous. Are you more likely to get better cards at a higher level? Do the packs bought with gems have a better rare drop rate? I've spent $2 on the promo pack and 1 additional pack which didn't really give me anything good so I am curious. If they are the same as the packs I get for just playing I'll pass on buying more.

Also about the PVE events I did the Catank event and was only able to do the first part before the event ended will that event come back around with my progress saved later?

15. Namorat

Namorat Member

Mar 8, 2014
    PvE would be nice, but the Game is a lot of fun in any case. Nice style, short and sweet rounds. First hour or two were time well spent

16. Mistrija

Mistrija Active Member

Jan 31, 2014
    #76 Mistrija, Jul 17, 2017
    Hm, forgive my skepticism but, isn't a logical presumption that people who invest money to "obtain a larger card pool faster" will use them with full blown badassery? That would be a whole point. If we by "depends how the use them" merely rely on hope that person maybe want fully exploit power from cards that he or she actually payed for, I dunno...
    Which all at the end result in situations where u have playes with stronger cards in general against the others. I wouldn't call that type of duels "occasionally inescapable losses" that easily though.

17. junkyardheart

May 24, 2012
    Since I've been enjoying the game I used some iTunes gift cards to buy packs. Now, just a few hours later, the game has logged me out of Facebook and will not successfully log in again. I've lost everything. Think twice before spending real money on this game, it's great game but they really do have some serious server issues to work out. :(

18. JonnyRo1

JonnyRo1 Active Member

Jun 14, 2013
    Give it some time. It's happening to everyone. The server is getting maintenance a lot today.

19. junkyardheart

May 24, 2012
    I hope you're right. I'll wait a few hours and try again. Thanks for the info JonnyRo1

20. Applepen

Applepen Active Member

Jul 14, 2017
    Graphics do look great! I've never played card game before. Maybe I will give it a try soon.