Resident Evil Mercinaries Vs. And Resident Evil 4: Platinum Are 99c

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by Curleh Mustache, Sep 1, 2011.

1. Curleh Mustache

Curleh Mustache Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2010

Resident Evil Mercenaries VS.

~Important Notice~

Distribution of "Resident Evil Mercenaries VS." will cease as of the date and time…
    TouchArcade Rating:
    $4.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    ~Important Notice~

Distribution of "Resident Evil Mercenaries VS." will cease as of the date and time outilned below:

2/28/2014 12:00AM

Pleaase note that services supporting network play will also end as of this date, but local and single player mode will still be supported. Thank you for your understanding.

*Resident Evil Mercenaries VS. will only run on iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPad, iPod touch 4th, iPod touch 3rd 16GB and 32GB, or better. NOT COMPATIBLE to iPhone 3G, iPod touch 1st, 2nd, 3rd 8GB.

Play Resident Evil Mercenaries VS., CAPCOM’s first online multi play iPhone / iPod touch title.

About Resident Evil Mercenaries VS.:
    Resident Evil Mercenaries VS. supports 2 vs 2 online team match / Free for all via Wi-Fi / Internet, 1 vs 1 team / Free for all via Bluetooth and Single player Training and Coin Shooter mode. Play against friends across the Nation!!

Highlights include:
    *Choose from one of the well known characters from Resident Evil series “Chris Redfield”, “Jill Valentine” and “Albert Wesker”.

*Character feature:
    Chris Redfield: Equip with Handgun, Shotgun, Hand Grenade
    Jill Valentine: Equip with Handgun, Sub-Machine gun, Flash Grenade
    Albert Wesker: Equip with Handgun, Magnum, Shotgun (Hydra) , Land mine

*Stage feature:
    Choose from one of the three maps! Maps include “Dock”, “Fort” and “Castle”.

*Please note that when using Wi-Fi which does not correspond with UPnP, there is a chance that match does not start normally.

Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/icapcom
    ==============================================
    Check out other awesome games from Capcom:
    Street Fighter IV, Devil May Cry 4 refrain, Dead Rising Mobile and more!
    Information
    Seller:
    Genre:Action, Adventure
    Release:Apr 14, 2011
    Updated:Nov 30, -0001
    Version:
    Size:0.0
    User Rating:Unrated
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

Resident Evil 4: PLATINUM

Important Notice:
    Functionality is not guaranteed on devices that are updated to iOS 8.

We've given Residen…
    $4.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    Important Notice:
    Functionality is not guaranteed on devices that are updated to iOS 8.

We've given Resident Evil 4 the Platinum treatment! This update contains the COMPLETE Resident Evil 4 saga.

Additionally, Resident Evil 4 Platinum contains numerous enhancements over earlier releases including improved graphics as we’ll as new modes, difficulty levels and DLC.

Enjoy!
    ==============

Play Resident Evil 4 Platinum, the game that changed survival horror forever!
    Experience one of the most thrilling chapters of the Resident saga in an all new way. Engage in running gun fights against crowds of enemies utilizing Resident Evil 4’s intuitive tap interface. Face an enemy quicker, smarter and scarier than any zombie and put your skills to the ultimate test.

It has been six years since the destruction of Raccoon City. Leon S. Kennedy, formerly Raccoon City Police Department’s idealistic rookie cop, is now a U.S. agent with a top-secret mission to rescue Ashley Graham, the President’s daughter. Leon begins his investigation in an undisclosed Spanish-speaking village in Europe, where he encounters a horde of unruly villagers who pledge their lives to Los Illuminados, the cult that perpetrated Ashley’s kidnapping. As Leon encounters unimaginable horrors, he must find out who or what is behind everything.

Features:

•3rd person perspective camera for a panoramic view of the action.
    •Blast enemies apart with laser precision. Location based damage means where you aim is what you hit.
    •Shake the iPhone/iPod Touch to reload.
    •Context sensitive controls pop up as need allowing you to perform complex actions with a tap of the button. Climb ladders and interact with your environment with a press of an icon.
    •Play through “Story Mode” to unlock ”Mercenary Mode” missions, a separate game mode with pre-set goals, weapons and conditions.
    •An all-new “Coin Shoot” shooting gallery mode where the where the goal is to destroy as many blue coins as possible within the time limit.
    •A total of five difficulty levels: “Beginner”, ”Normal”, ”Professional”, ”Hell” and “Extreme”
    •New DLC that enhances the gameplay with special cheat modes.
    ==============

Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/CapcomMobile
    Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/CapcomMobile

Check out other awesome games from Capcom - Street Fighter 4, Ghost’N Goblins: Gold Knights II, Mr. Bill, 1942 and more!
    Information
    Seller:
    Genre:Action, Adventure
    Release:Jul 27, 2009
    Updated:Nov 30, -0001
    Version:
    Size:0.0
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating:Unrated
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

Note: The sale lasts until October.

2. tops2

tops2 Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2011
    Woot! Been waiting on RE Platinum for a while. It took a while but I warmed up to the lite version...so started waiting for the full version. Thanks.

3. WizMan

WizMan Well-Known Member

Aug 18, 2009
    I have both games , grabbed them last time when it is 99 cent too.

4. tops2

tops2 Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2011
    At least for RE4 platinum, looks like the sale is until 9/7.

5. BlindingLights

BlindingLights Well-Known Member

Aug 7, 2011
    #5 BlindingLights, Sep 1, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 1, 2011
    First SF IV and Monster Hunter. Now two Resident Evils. I'm hoping Devil May Cry next :)

The Capcom sales have been awesome.

6. backtothis

backtothis im in ur base killin ur d00dz
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 13, 2009
    college student (junior)
    Houston/Austin, TX
    Sadly, I don't think either of these are actually worth a dollar. Don't get me wrong, I love SFIV, MH, Volt, PW, and even DMC4, so I'm a huge Capcom fan, but the RE series on the iOS so far..yikes; they're just terrible. Got RE4 for $4.99 and Merc for $2.99, and they definitely were not worth the price.

7. tops2

tops2 Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2011
    Haha.. I bought Monster Hunter 2 days ago and its pretty fun (but I still need to get used to the controls and learn the monster attack patterns).

I picked up RE4 Platinum this morning and personally, I'm satisfied through the 3 stages I played (& a few stages of mercenary mode). When I first tried out the lite..I didn't like it at all. But when I tried it again, something clicked, and I wanted the game. The controls took a bit of getting used to..but I think I'm mostly hooked cause of the upgrade system. If there wasn't the upgrade system..I'd probably woulda passed on this. I actually can't wait to beat this game. lol..

I'm also partly waiting for DMC4 on the ios too..maybe that'll be the next sale.. lol.

8. BlindingLights

BlindingLights Well-Known Member

Aug 7, 2011
    Between the two I think RE4 is a lot better than Mercenaries. I actually enjoyed it quite a bit.

9. ak47killa

ak47killa Well-Known Member

Feb 26, 2011
    I think all there game are disappointing. The only games that are good imo are SFIV and VOLT.

10. ninjackid

ninjackid Well-Known Member

May 27, 2010
    Are these worth getting?

11. drelbs

drelbs Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2009
    I've only played RE4, but to tell you the truth, I enjoyed Zombie Infection much more (got both on past $0.99 sales.) In fact I still haven't finished RE4. :eek:

12. ninjackid

ninjackid Well-Known Member

May 27, 2010
    Cool, thanks! I'll probably just stick with Zombie Infection, then :D

13. ak47killa

ak47killa Well-Known Member

Feb 26, 2011
    I totally agree Zombie infection was a great game. Ten times better than all the Resident evil games.