10 Promo Codes for Dungeon Nightmares [Game of the Week]

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by kmonkey, Jan 30, 2014.

1. kmonkey

kmonkey Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2013
    Developer
    I have 10 promo codes for Dungeon Nightmares to say thank you for making it the Game of the Week!

Dungeon Nightmares

Joey To
    Dungeon Nightmares II has been released! http://www.dungeonnightmares.com ===== IMPORTANT: Old devices will take long…
    $0.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    Dungeon Nightmares II has been released! http://www.dungeonnightmares.com ===== IMPORTANT: Old devices will take long to load the game on the black message screen. Please allow 1 to 2 minutes to load (tested on iPhone 4). Thank you. ========== Android Rundown review: 8.5/10 "Wrapping up, I can’t really think of significant flaws in Dungeon Nightmares. Maybe the graphics could be a bit better and the dungeon rooms could have more variety with more objects of interest, and the story could be richer, but really, it’s fine the way it is. I want to say that it’s a great “screamer”, but I really think that it would be a bit insulting, because Dungeon Nightmares is a great horror game." http://www.androidrundown.com/app-rundown/dungeon-nightmares-review/ ========== 148Apps review: 4/5 "Dungeon Nightmares is truly one of the most immersive and scariest experiences on iOS for some time." http://www.148apps.com/reviews/dungeon-nightmares-review/ ========== AppDaily.ru review: 4/5 (translated) "So, if you are alien horror, if you do not check off their nerves on the strength, if you are not afraid Screamer and want to get a new dose of adrenaline - this game is for you. Here and dark corridors, and disturbing the heart sounds, and a large number of rooms with "surprises" await players and Screamer - anything to get the blood to the player froze." http://appdaily.ru/releases/216-dungeon-nightmares-samaya-strashnaya-atmosfera-podzemele.html ========== Warning: This game contains scenes that will scare you TRAILER: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEf4Q-3J7t0 ========== Dungeon Nightmares has been called the SCARIEST game on iOS by beta testing players. Every night you go to bed, you find yourself in an endless nightmare that you must escape from. The dungeon is littered with items for you to collect, including Candles that help light up your path. But be warned, you will not be alone in there. You must survive each night and progress to another to find more clues about this nightmare. What do these nightmares mean? Who is that girl? this is something for you to find out... ========== FEATURES - Intense scary atmosphere - Combat-less gameplay - Difficulty scales with each night you survive - Diverse range of "horrors" in the dungeon - Dynamic AI for enemies that changes based on how you play - Fully 3D level design - Rich 3D surround sound (headphones recommended) - Graphical special effects (fog, bokeh particles) - Traditional dual stick controls - Intuitive touch controls for interaction - Powered by Unity3D ========== Follow our Twitter @kmonkeyblog
    Information
    Seller:Joey To
    Genre:Action, Adventure
    Release:Jan 24, 2014
    Updated:Feb 19, 2014
    Version:1.3
    Size:75.4 MB
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating: (19)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

Promo Codes
    TWRKN9K9M6HP
    EYW6JP6NLHTT
    A7XMMP47A3AT
    F9E73NK633WP
    WLY39TK63RLL
    W43L4LNL4W3T
    697XP7KFT69P
    EM63PYJ4EN7L
    R6NL6Y33AN7E
    3WK3LAAAFXNK

If you do play it, I would love to hear any feedback in the official thread here:

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=217063

I hope you have fun guys :)

2. JagerBombS

JagerBombS Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2012
    I got W43L4LNL4W3T! Thank you!

3. drsoup

drsoup Member

Nov 4, 2013
    Canada
    Used 3WK3LAAAFXNK. Thanks!!!

4. omerkarakaya

omerkarakaya Well-Known Member

Mar 24, 2011
    Male
    Turkey
    TWRKN9K9M6HP
    Thanks !!!

5. cloudpuff

cloudpuff Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2013
    lazy layabout
    uk
    Every now and then me and my daughter sit in the dark and play scary games, she will love this, I've taken the second one, will play tomorrow with her and leave feedback.

Congrats on game of the week.

Thank you.

6. slewis7

slewis7 Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2011
    Male
    Retired!
    Houston, TX
    F9E73NK633WP

Thanks very much!

7. Lavender

Lavender Well-Known Member

Dec 31, 2013
    United States
    #7 Lavender, Jan 31, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 31, 2014
    Darn straight I'm cheap! :) Actually, I always purchase for other people. Foster kids, other foster families, veterans, & yes, my family too. I hardly ever purchase for me. I just don't have the energy to look through a catalog of a thousand different apps. It is so much better when I open a post like this. I get to try something new, it's all there. Makes it easy for me. But I do give back! I go to a lot of meetings & clubs. I always bring the app info with me & show it off. (If I like it of course) I also sometimes put info in newsletters. (Print & web). I know people here don't know me very well yet. But, my opinion is important in some circles.
    So yep. I'm cheap, but I find a way to pay it forward! :)

And wether I get or miss a code, I still very much appreciate the generosity of the developer that posted. I know that's possible extra money coming out of their pocket. & that is why it is important to me, to help in what little way I can. :)

8. Gov

Gov Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2013
    #8 Gov, Jan 31, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 31, 2014
    Looks cool.

9. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    Codes all gone so no begging/pleading/making the dev feel guilty type posts please!

10. kmonkey

Feb 1, 2013
    Developer
  11. Kyle1003

Kyle1003 Active Member

Feb 10, 2014
    Thank you kmonkey! I used JX blah blah blah
    I will play for a while and publish my review

12. Avatre

Avatre Well-Known Member

Apr 30, 2013
    You sure, Anonomation?

I took T4MH4-etc, thank you!

13. Kyle1003

Kyle1003 Active Member

Feb 10, 2014
    Okay, so this is my review:
    This game is beautiful! I thought I was gonna play a game with graphics kind of one of those Slenderman games, but this game has pretty good graphics. The ambient or background (I'm not sure how to say it) most likely, the feeling of the games makes you feel inside the dungeon. On my first playrun, I ended up on a corner, SPOILER ALERT: watching the skeleton, to try an see if he would come at me. I gotta admit, this is one of the few iOS games that scares me to the point of me having to stop playing the game for a while. I just love it, IMO, the best horror game for iOS! Good job dev of this fine piece of art, highly recommend it if you're looking for a good scare, I give it an 8/10, and, once again, thank for the code! Would buy

14. Lavender

Lavender Well-Known Member

Dec 31, 2013
    United States
    Hi.
    I redeemed T9FE9KF944PT about the same time as Avatre.
    Sorry I didn't post earlier. My poor dog needed some pain meds.
    I did redeem it after Annonomation's Post.

Thank you Kmonkey, so much for posting more codes. I love the way you did it on the valentine.

I'm so excited!!!

15. kmonkey

Feb 1, 2013
    Developer
    Hope you have fun! Don't forget to let me know how u get along :)

Thank you for the review :) glad you are enjoying the game even though you have to turn it off :D

You're welcome :)

Don't forget to pop into the official thread here:

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=217063

The new content update should be out as soon as today and will make the game even more creepy if that's possible :eek:

16. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    All codes gone

17. kmonkey

Feb 1, 2013
    Developer
    I have some promo codes for Dungeon Nightmares since it was recently updated to v1.3.

However, I want to have a bit of fun this time and so will you too - I promise!

To make things fair for everyone, I will not be posting the codes here as they all go within minutes of posting and only those who are awake or at a computer can see them.

With that said, the next batch of promo codes will be given to those who escape the nightmare in the fastest time by playing the Free version below:

Dungeon Nightmares Complete

Joey To
    Warning: This game contains scenes that will scare you Dungeon Nightmares has been called the SCARIEST game by players…
    Free
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    Warning: This game contains scenes that will scare you Dungeon Nightmares has been called the SCARIEST game by players. Every night you go to bed, you find yourself in an endless nightmare that you must escape from. The dungeon is littered with items for you to collect, including Candles that help light up your path. But be warned, you will not be alone in there. You must survive each night and progress to another to find more clues about this nightmare. What do these nightmares mean? Who is that girl? this is something for you to find out... ========== DUNGEON NIGHTMARES FREE FEATURES - Intense scary atmosphere - Combat-less gameplay - Diverse range of "horrors" in the dungeon - Dynamic AI for enemies that changes based on how you play - Fully 3D level design - Rich 3D surround sound (headphones recommended) - Graphical special effects (fog, bokeh particles) - Traditional dual stick controls - Intuitive touch controls for interaction ========== If you enjoyed this game please support me by getting Dungeon Nightmares II http://www.dungeonnightmares.com ========== Follow our Twitter @kmonkeyblog
    Information
    Seller:Joey To
    Genre:Action, Adventure
    Release:Feb 13, 2014
    Updated:Oct 04, 2017
    Version:1.7
    Size:69.6 MB
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating:Unrated
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

RULES
    1. 1. Download the FREE version of Dungeon Nightmares: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/dungeon-nightmares-free/id814718898?ls=1&mt=8
    2. 2. Play the game and try and escape the Nightmare
    3. 3. Take a screenshot of the results screen showing the time it took to Wake Up (press the HOME button + POWER button together)
    4. 4. Upload and post the screenshot in the Official Thread here: http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=217063
    5. 5. The Top 5 times will each receive a Promo Code for Dungeon Nightmares for iPhone/iPad - only ONE entry per user please
    6. 6. Optional: Review the game on the AppStore if you wish
    7. 7. Competition end date: 26th February 2014 @ 12:00 GMT
    8. 8. The most important rule: DON'T CHEAT & HAVE FUN! :)

Good luck guys - your Nightmare is waiting...