The Honeycomb Community Level Thread

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Bronxsta, Oct 30, 2013.

1. Bronxsta

Bronxsta Well-Known Member

Decided to make a thread where players can share their own levels or good ones they've found

The developer plans to feature new levels every 2 weeks or so, but it's going to live or die by how much the support there is from the community.

Check out The Honeycomb if you haven't; it's fun challenging game with a great art style, a lot of content, and no IAP

2. YellowHat

YellowHat Well-Known Member

Feb 7, 2013
    Hi!

Here you have the code of a challenging community level: 37ghus. It uses a dirty trick that you need to know first: you have to pass through the narrow space between the wall and the top platform to get the first spin power-up.

3. Esteb

Esteb Member

Oct 30, 2013
    Great to see a place to post comunity levels! I'm still workin on some of my own, but a friend of mine created one that's really tough. The code is 6um2kw, if you want to try it out. Hope to see more of this levels in some time.

4. Monkeybone

Monkeybone Member

Oct 31, 2013
    Hi Bronxsta, im YellowHats' brother.. i designed a couple of levels, ex: Guardian(4-10). I just made a new one, but i'll tell you right away, its very hard, it requires great timing.

Here is the code: 2lp4yr

5. Nandota

Nandota New Member

Oct 31, 2013
    Hello

我是你的父親,

Hello guys, check this out

"90eo4o"

6. YellowHat

Feb 7, 2013
    Hahaha nice level!!!

7. Esteb

Esteb Member

Oct 30, 2013
    Nice levels! But it has been a long time since anyone posted here... Does that mean that this thread is dead, or maybe people don't like to make levels that much?
    I haven't posted more levels, because I feel that they would be lost forever in here :p.

8. YellowHat

Feb 7, 2013
    I've updated the featured levels.

Here is the list of codes of the previous featured levels:

68cwqu —> "Outside"
    4nl1fs —> "Tricks"
    5gpwx5 —> "Double barrier"
    dgu1fk —> "Impossible bait"
    8rrmhi —> "Areas"
    9cjzeh —> "Timed plunge"

Today I will be releasing a great update and a Lite version of the game, which will have a set of completely new levels.