Morads coming soon to iTunes

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by ns804apps, Feb 3, 2013.

1. ns804apps

ns804apps Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2012
    Richmond, VA
    http://youtu.be/KSs5Yugf2cw

Can you save the Morads?

2. ns804apps

Nov 19, 2012
    Richmond, VA
    A ten level teaser pack is available to play online at
    ns804.com/morads

Hope you enjoy it and let us know what you think of the concept.

3. ns804apps

Nov 19, 2012
    Richmond, VA
  4. lightningfast

lightningfast Well-Known Member

Aug 27, 2012
    London
    Isn't it to repetitive? I mean either gameplay and music... no sounds?

5. ns804apps

Nov 19, 2012
    Richmond, VA
    no music in this tested version I am not that far into development. We have finished the first 50 levels and are testing the game as such. the music will be added in on the final version for IOS.

6. ns804apps

Nov 19, 2012
    Richmond, VA
    thanks for your response though I appreciate it and look forward to hearing more from you and others.

7. #7 DungeonPlunder, Feb 6, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 6, 2013
    Hi there,

Looks promising. Really liked the old Lemmings game so I wish you good luck with this one.

One thing though that you should consider: One of the big thing in Lemmings is how fragile they were.. for example: when they fell from too high they went splat. You should look into that as I was sure that in your first level in the video they would all die :)

That will also give you more tools for your level designs.

8. ns804apps

Nov 19, 2012
    Richmond, VA
    Thanks for the reply I thought about that currently our drop is 4 tiles high I could play around with a 3 or 2 tile drop ..

I loved the old lemmings game as well trying to creat the same feel with some changes. If you noticed the blue morads they are bonus morads as each time you lose a Morad they are gone forever so the game gets more difficult with the later levels if you do not have enough morads to pass the level..

We found a few bugs and are making some changes to a few levels based on people's feedback already feel free to check that link tomorrow for a new version of those ten levels..

9. ns804apps

Nov 19, 2012
    Richmond, VA
    I did forget to mention the best part of this game, I am working on a way to allow the users to create their own levels and worlds. I have a basic layout or template to design the levels with which should allow the average user the ability to lay the level out and send us the solve and we can code it in updates. We also have scheduled to release and in production 50 more levels that will be released as updates over the course of the first year, and depending on success I will keep pumping levels out to the game.

10. ns804apps

Nov 19, 2012
    Richmond, VA
    uploaded fixes to the first ten levels at ns804.com/morads including music with each level, stop by and play it see what you think.

11. ns804apps

Nov 19, 2012
    Richmond, VA
    New Facebook Contest Started

I figured I would share this here, if you stop by our facebook page

fb.com/ns804

we are running weekly contests and updating our newest games. thought some here may want to stop by and follow our page.

check it out, never hurts to have a chance to win a $10.00 iTunes card..

Good luck