Is there an app that stores all histories of app store description of a game?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by y2kmp3, May 16, 2014.

1. y2kmp3

y2kmp3 Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2010
    Except for the official App Store app, is there an app that allows you to search through the app store for games (like AppShopper or AppZapp) but that the description for the app will include ALL HISTORIES of the app's description over the entire life of the app since its release?

I am asking because the app description frequently only includes the change log for the latest update. I like to read over all of the changes in past versions of the game up to the current release.

Help?

2. Anonomation

Anonomation 👮 Spam Police 🚓

I'm not sure if this is what you mean, but if you scroll down on a description list, you find a section called version history. There you an find all of the versions and details on them.

3. y2kmp3

y2kmp3 Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2010
    Yes, that is possible, but only in the official App Store app in the 7.x version.

I am looking for a third-party App Store recommendation engine, like AppShopper, that has this feature as well.

The ones I looked at, such as AppZapp, has version history that includes only the price and date of release but not the release note of what changed in each build.

Help?

4. GuyOnDrugs (GOD)

GuyOnDrugs (GOD) Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2013
  5. y2kmp3

y2kmp3 Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2010
    Thanks, GuyOnDrus. I looked at the app, but it does not appear to include change log notes in its app history (much like other apps I tried).

Like the others, the app history only include pricing and release date changes.

I am looking for the changes in the app description itself, which includes the change log notes for most apps.

Any other suggestions?