The TribeZ (game play discussion)

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by girlpower, Apr 21, 2012.

1. XBurt

XBurt Well-Known Member

Jun 27, 2012
    UFO Fog

2. dlstar

dlstar Well-Known Member

Opened my tribez game this morning and got a random 20 gem gift! Told my mate about it and they got it too. ANyone else? I'm assuming its to make up for the major crashing issue the previous update caused??

I'm going to use them to upgrade my last 2 zeppelin harbours. I made it to the Alien Island Sunday night so am busy building, restoring, and shipping massive amounts of supplies!

3. XBurt

XBurt Well-Known Member

Jun 27, 2012
    Gems

I did on my Iphone - not on my IPad.

4. Vasia

Vasia Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2012
    Ooh, I am jealous :)

5. Margaretis

Margaretis Well-Known Member

May 27, 2012

6. chibikawaiineko4u

Oct 11, 2012
    congrats on the last bandage!! I'll have to remember this when i finally get there :p

7. Mika86

Mika86 New Member

Nov 14, 2012
    Hello everybody. I used to read your posts til now, never thinking that one day I will have a problem with the game. Since the game updated and they put that halloween quests my game is not working properly anymore. I just reached level 60 but in one week all the experience received is lost. And the difference to level 61 is to big, is 12 million and something experience. Anybody with an idea? Because i don't know what to do. Thanks

8. Rodmark

Rodmark Well-Known Member

May 11, 2012
    Had the same issue. Xp not going up at all. Drop rate from ghosts is mega poor and night time mode has gone... It looked really cool too ;o(

9. Rodmark

May 11, 2012
    Yep it's day again and looks like forever.... Still get ghosties but the drop rate is really poor!

10. Vasia

Vasia Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2012
    Yeah, the drop rate in this game is horrendous... Btw, I am still searching for that last mushroom, even with drop rate bonus it's not showing up... I am wondering if they wrote a code where you just have to buy the last one for crystals :(

11. Edplove

Edplove New Member

Oct 31, 2012
    Haunted House anyone?

I have two hours left to collect items for haunted house. Has anyone even got a chance to build it? Waste of hundreds of hours killing ghost!

12. XBurt

XBurt Well-Known Member

Jun 27, 2012
    Haunted House

Not even close.

It's pretty much a total waste of time.

13. Rodmark

May 11, 2012
    I bought the items. Don't waste your money. You build the haunted house and get a pumpkin that increases XP by 70 percent for 8 hours. Funny thing is XP is stuck at 60 cos of the bug so a total waste!

14. Fosferus

Fosferus Active Member

Aug 13, 2012
    Well I was refunded/returned the gems I bought and 30k gold for the critical failure my game hit. No level bonus but can't whine too much after getting gems. I also got random gem bonus on iPhone. I can say there are some different starting quests from first time I played. Good luck to all!!

Anyone notice that the Spirit of Afuemce bonus went from 4hrs to 2... That rather sucks

15. jdmvette

jdmvette Member

Aug 10, 2012
    New ipad update is out! Lets see if the exp comes back.

Updating....

16. jdmvette

jdmvette Member

Aug 10, 2012
    Okay EXP is back but now we're at level 44........ugh.

17. Lordelohim

Lordelohim Active Member

Jul 31, 2012
    Easton, PA
    #1357 Lordelohim, Nov 15, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2012
    Yeah, I've reached 60 since the Alien Shore update, downloaded the update today, and got reset to 44. Also, experience seems be to going up a lot slower than last week.

18. rsanoshy

rsanoshy New Member

Nov 15, 2012
    myster shore? tribez

hi all, so im on marble fiord- and i have a quest to visit the mystery shore- when i click find, it takes me to the maps, where the mystery shore is grey- when i click on it- it says the way to this island is through a series of caves, and it just takes me back to the marble fiord- i'm going in circles.

all of the quests on the second island involve creating cut marble- which require sand- which require the third island.

how do i get to the third island?

19. dcswirl

dcswirl Member

Nov 15, 2012
    This is bs.....back to level 44 from 58 and now I can't build the Tower House to finish my quest!

20. Noel1cent

Noel1cent Member

Jul 4, 2012
    Sorry that other poster was so rude to you. I do not remember all the quests but I am sure there is a series of quests to find items by searching the caves in the lower right part of the island. These will allow you to travel to the third island.