Universal Arma Tactics - (Bohemia Interactive)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by JagerBombS, Sep 5, 2013.

1. redribbon

redribbon Well-Known Member

Jun 11, 2010
    entepreanur,programmer
    yes i believe it is :)

2. iPadisGreat

iPadisGreat Well-Known Member

Dec 10, 2012
    For some reason I do not have Arma Tactics, even though I had played both Frozen Synapse and Breach and Clear.

Was there something wrong with this game?

3. oooooomonkey

oooooomonkey Well-Known Member

Jan 15, 2011
    Forge World
    :eek: nothing wrong with the game, it's a lot slower paced than B&C and frozen synapse, but still up there quality and gameplay wise. I'd suggest you fix this situation by picking it up when you have some time to play it :D
    Your troops even have Xp and level up, learning new skills and you get to buy new weapons and gadgets.

4. mzinn

mzinn Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2014
    #124 mzinn, Jun 26, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2014
    What a cool game. It took me a little time to figure out how to survive but once I did I fell right into this game. It's an absolute gem. I am really liking the create a random mission. Makes it very fun & helps you level up your guys. Action is great although the camera seems to be off at times but it's not a big deal. Overall this game is a ton of fun. I need to find more like it. PM me any turned based tacticle combat games ideas.

5. mzinn

mzinn Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2014
    #125 mzinn, Jul 6, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2016
    Happy for the update today but disappointed you can't rotate the iPad around & play with headphone jack in upper right anymore. Ugh!

I've reached out to dev in hopes they bring that feature back.

Edit - received email it will be added to update underway