AR game Tapcloud is free until Monday

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by chiah, Jul 30, 2011.

1. chiah

chiah Member

Jul 29, 2011
    Co-founder
    California
    Hey guys,

My friend and I made an augmented reality game called Tapcloud, it's free until Monday- please download and tell us what you think! You move around the room and look for clouds, planes, and stars to capture by tapping on the screen. There's a timer bar at the bottom, so move quickly before it runs out.

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/tapcloud/id424174431?mt=8

Chia
    www.qubop.com/apps

2. EfratBarTal

EfratBarTal Well-Known Member

Mar 5, 2011
    Female
    CEO
    Tel-Aviv
    it's a nice little game, but personally i got bored playing it after about ten minutes.

i love how it shows the number of calories burnt at the game over screen though :)

3. chiah

chiah Member

Jul 29, 2011
    Co-founder
    California
    Thanks!

Hi, thanks for the feedback! We'd love to hear how you think it could be better and make you want to play for more than 10 minutes.

We had originally thought of the game more like WiiFit, where you'd play and get a little bit of exercise on your phone, so that's why there's a calorie count.

Chia

4. syntheticvoid

syntheticvoid Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2010
    Musician & factory worker.
    a[V-O-I-D]
    wasn't gonna get this... but then I read ^^^ that... woohoo!!! Something to help me loose this little belly I've got goin... =oP

5. EfratBarTal

EfratBarTal Well-Known Member

Mar 5, 2011
    Female
    CEO
    Tel-Aviv
    yes, of course. :)

here's a couple of ideas:
    1. add more types of objects (objects that fly both horizontally and vertically, objects that fade in and out, etc.)
    2. boss fights (objets that need to be tapped multiple times, objects that spawn minions that make your energy bar drain faster, etc.)
    3. add bonuses/unlockables (items that make objects go slower, make your tap radius 'bigger' etc.)

these are just from the top of my head