help me re-find this game :( Pedometer/walking + RPG hybrid..

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by CharliePrince, Sep 29, 2014.

1. CharliePrince

CharliePrince Well-Known Member

Mar 5, 2012
    so yeah.. i saw this long ago, it's basically a fitness app because it's based on how many steps/walks/pedometer you've done..

depending on how long/far you've walked that day, your rpg would then go.. and it's a world-builder-rpg type

sigh, ARGH im going insane trying to remember this game i found on the iphones games section here on TA

clues:
    - pedometer
    - it's a fitness app because it's based on how long/far you've walked
    - rpg hybrid
    - your walking determines what happens in your world
    - you build this world based on your pedometer

hoping someone knows this or has seen this as well :(

2. cloudpuff

cloudpuff Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2013
    lazy layabout
    uk
    Could this be it?

App info is currently processing and/or the app is not yet fully available for sale on the US App Store.

3. CharliePrince

Mar 5, 2012
    no bro :( thanks for trying though, there are actually several of these types of games.. they're more like expendable adventures/BOOKS/Stories than actual games..

there's another one that involved running/walking from zombies :D

the one i saw here on TA is an actual RPG-type world-builder game that just uses your pedometer/walking info..

im going insane trying to re-find it and i check weekly on the appstore in games and health & fitness hoping it's released but no such luck yet

4. cloudpuff

cloudpuff Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2013
    lazy layabout
    uk
    This one?https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/walkathon-+-fitness-games/id564936523?mt=8

App info is currently processing and/or the app is not yet fully available for sale on the US App Store.

5. CharliePrince

Mar 5, 2012