iPad STREET FIGHTER IV Volt - [Capcom]

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by ImNoSuperMan, Jun 29, 2011.

1. HarlequinRogue

HarlequinRogue Well-Known Member

Jan 20, 2012
    Shanghai
    Thanks FINIX. I saw you commenting on US timeline so I was thinking you better check TA. I'd think I would have some of the best connection to Japan due to proximity but sometimes connections aren't great. Some people are really great at wanting to play more but others arent *cough* XE50 *cough*.

My connection generally is spikier than it is laggy. Ive only ever once had severe input lag and that was against heif (too much heif in the wireless)

2. TheXion

TheXion Well-Known Member

Jan 29, 2012
    Student Physiotherapist
    Leonel's creepy roommate
    Finix its been waaaaaaay too long since we last payed, its like playing a celebrity!! Great games as ever, nice to see you kickin ass with all these other characters as well!! :)

3. FINIX00

FINIX00 Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2011
    Mars
    I'll invite you in a bit, I was wanted for the posh afternoon tea.. -_- lol nah it was just a normal chatty one. Good to see you play as a Sakura, I always enjoy playing against skilled sakura nomatterwhat I lose/win!

4. FINIX00

Dec 8, 2011
    Mars
    Xion would you mind rebooting your iPad for me? It might help, might not.. But I had a MASSAIIIIIEEVE input lag.. :'D

Edit: there wasn't any earlier.

5. TheXion

Jan 29, 2012
    Student Physiotherapist
    Leonel's creepy roommate
    Lol afternoon tea!! living up to your surname? XD
    And you went after one game, again living up to celebrity status!!
    Haha if you want to continue send us an invite!! :-D

6. TheXion

Jan 29, 2012
    Student Physiotherapist
    Leonel's creepy roommate
    How do I reboot?????

7. FINIX00

Dec 8, 2011
    Mars
    You cracked me up lol

But you can never tell wheather you opponent has input lag or hasn't. That's the problem of playing in Japanese server, you can't tell that. Unless you get massage on BN

8. FINIX00

Dec 8, 2011
    Mars
    Open safari, close ALL the windows opened. Deactivate all the apps, then press down sleep butten and home butten for about 7 sec till it blacks out ;)

I'm actually not that rich, I really ain't. lol

9. TheXion

Jan 29, 2012
    Student Physiotherapist
    Leonel's creepy roommate
    Dude that air throw on Sakura was God-like!!!!!!!!! So cool!!!!
    Great games man, play ya again soon!!

10. FINIX00

Dec 8, 2011
    Mars
    Ggs Xion, seems like the input lag is not improving to me :( Did you see me not punishing lots of moves and doing nothing after the heel kick? It's rediculously bad.. Can't believe we're having trouble in connection, we both are in UK and used to have a perfect connection!

Anyway!! lol
    All of your characters are well rounded, especially good Bison as always.. Makoto was tough too ( ;´Д`)

11. TheXion

Jan 29, 2012
    Student Physiotherapist
    Leonel's creepy roommate
    I did notice it, it was quite obvious lol but I refuse to let go of an opportunity to play the Vega god!! :-D

12. epikninja

epikninja Well-Known Member

Jan 3, 2012
    Finix! How about some Claw mirrors? :)

13. 0-FeliX-0

0-FeliX-0 Well-Known Member

Sep 25, 2011
    Howsywhatsit?! So, how can I get this Google Translate thing? I'd like to be able to talk with the Japanese players. : D

14. TenOnez

TenOnez Well-Known Member

Dec 10, 2011
    Lol, good games. Was still a challenge to beat your characters tho. You have some pretty damaging combos and mixed me up a lot.

15. Jibba

Jibba Well-Known Member

Aug 18, 2009
    Just google translate. But be careful, it once did a horrible job with a translation of a letter I wrote for work. I think it's come a long way though.

16. Jibba

Jibba Well-Known Member

Aug 18, 2009
    Ok, so I have long thought that we'd be getting a new SF sometime this summer. There's no reason at all to think we won't get a new one at some point since there's money in it for Capcom. Anyway, I just remembered/realized that Volt was announced at E3 last year. Since I'm too old to be a gamer these days, I don't even know what the hell that is. But I do know that it's scheduled for June 5 - 7 this year. I am really hoping for another similar announcement this year. Don't let me down Capcom!

17. 0-FeliX-0

Sep 25, 2011
    Good games, Vaceotyn! Wow, those were some fun matches! Really tough, too! Your Gief is pretty awesome. And I was amazed by how well you put up with corner pressure! Pretty sweet!

Also... that Tiger Knee hitbox... o.o

Faith has been restored!

18. Vaceotyn

Vaceotyn Well-Known Member

Sep 2, 2011
    Good games, Felix! Destroying me with any character you pick!
    Yea, I had no answer at all to all that tiger knee pressure. :eek: At least not with Vega.

19. HellzHavocz

HellzHavocz Well-Known Member

Oct 14, 2011
    Thanks for the games, Felix. You are too good for me. I can only seem to beat you with Balrog, lol.

20. 0-FeliX-0

Sep 25, 2011
    One thing that I found works great against Tiger Knees is Vega's Cr. MP. I kept shutting down this Sagat's Tiger Knees with it. It's pretty sweet!

Good games! Nah, I'm not too good for you! You just need some more practice! :D