Camouflaging Samurais in Stilletos - multiplayer stealth hack 'em up

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by keybol, Jan 13, 2016.

1. keybol

keybol Well-Known Member

Sep 10, 2012
    #1 keybol, Jan 13, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2016
    I took a break from Kill the Plumber and now I'm working on a new local and online real time multiplayer game called Camouflaging Samurais in Stilettos. You can check out the video below to see the explanation of this ridiculous title.

The game can be played for up to 4 players. Basically you control your colored samurai using 2 buttons, left and right to turn. You can hold the 2 buttons to run forward. When you release the buttons, it will swing your sword and also stop you from moving. It sounds difficult in wording, but when you get to try it, it makes sense and you can actually feel like moving like a real samurai. But don't take my word from that, I'm not even Japanese.

[​IMG]
    The game gets intense when you try to cancel out your opponents' attacks and one way of getting around this is moving in stealth by activating the switches on the floor. This will turn the floor into your samurai's color with a slight bit of brightness so your eyes can adjust to still see your character while your opponents' eyes will not be able to see you. This happens because your eyes are focused on your character's color. It's amazing when you try it. It's just how our eyes work. A skillful player may use this to his advantage by making surprise hits from any side of his opponent.

Be careful though, your opponent can do the same and they can hit the same switches to reveal your position when you think you are safe and ready.

Where does the stiletto come in? Well the game takes advantage of your eye and ear sensors, it will help you to detect if an opponent is running and might be going in for the kill. There are powerups in the game like Foam Heels to stop them from hearing your moves. You can also pick up Paint Bucket to splash the entire floor with your color. You can also get the regular speed and shield powerups and more.

2. keybol

keybol Well-Known Member

Sep 10, 2012
    Blood effects and setup arena selection

3. keybol

keybol Well-Known Member

Sep 10, 2012
    Big update:

Since it is harder to make floor patterns without generating a swastika pattern plus it will take some time to manually create that many symmetrical floors I have decided to change the color camo system into dynamic lighting. Just need some walls and random switches to make infinite levels!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]