Universal Ravensword: Shadowlands - (by Crescent Moon Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Dec 19, 2012.

1. Ne0ndrag0n

Ne0ndrag0n Well-Known Member

Jan 6, 2012
    How do i get past the gate in the ice giants lair?

2. Deedeedee137

Deedeedee137 New Member

Dec 26, 2012
    You have to go past it to the room with two giants and a table. On the table is a key take it and use it on the door.

3. polhines

polhines Member

Dec 26, 2012
    I'm also trying to kill ul-thok . He just flies straight up and doesn't come back. Fricking p*****. Can anybody help? Game is broken for me otherwise.

4. TheIceman

TheIceman Member

Dec 22, 2012
    I'm getting a little frustrated as well. Trying to finish the game but as i have mentionedbefore, it is impossible to make the jump to the platform halfway. The one where you also can jump into the roots but can't climb up. Pleeease help me here. I am at this for a few days now.

5. Scope_Reflex

Scope_Reflex Well-Known Member

Aug 9, 2012
    What form of awesomeness ate you talking about, shadowlands operating on 4g, I don't know what is is but I want in. I'm stuck on a 4th generation iPod touch for a while. Do tell how to use this RAM trick.

6. Scope_Reflex

Scope_Reflex Well-Known Member

Aug 9, 2012
    Its with a shot, are you going to try it, I've been looking at it for the last couple of minutes and it seems like it would help. It boosts your ram up pretty good. Considering I wasted 6.99 I'll give it a shot.

7. Lomyr

Lomyr Member

Nov 30, 2010
    Can someone help me with the quest I'm on from lord Carrowen? I'm supposed to get sir Robert's diary, but can't find it anywhere.
    I heard around that it was supposed to be in the cave with the Elder Bear, but it's not in there, neither as loot from the bear nor in the chest with the sky amulet...

Anybody got the answers?

8. K0N3

K0N3 Well-Known Member

Jan 6, 2012
    #1288 K0N3, Dec 26, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 26, 2012
    Guys & Gals... Can you please stop asking for help within this thread! It's getting rather frustrating to read all these questions and answers whilst I'm trying to enjoy this game without spoilers, or even knowing what I've yet to discover...

So please, if you could be so kind as to redirect any quest help to the Ravensword: Shadowlands Help Thread Thank You

To Cresent Moon, Josh & Co. This game is fantastic and a great achievement for iOS gaming as a whole... You guys have out-done yourselfs with the scope of this gem... 5 stars and top of the class... give yourselfs a pat-on-the-back :D

9. JoshCM

JoshCM Well-Known Member

Aug 11, 2009
    Game Designer
    Upstate NY
    I'm curious how long the game will take to finish without using fast travel a single time.
    Maybe we should have a system where you need to use earned points to fast travel, to encourage more exploring?

10. Candykiller

Candykiller Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Dec 15, 2010
    Illustrator/Designer
    United Kingdom
    Or maybe you could introduce an item that enables fast travel but can only be reached much later in the game? That would encourage more exploration for at least part of the game.

11. squarezero

squarezero Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver

Dec 10, 2008
    Male
    Chief Strategy Officer
    Salem, Massachusetts, USA
    I'm doing a new playthrough at high difficulty and no fast travel. I have over 3+ hours into the game and I have yet to see the ArchMage (completed the Lamil, Goblin, and White Hand quests). The White Hand gang kicked my butt till I put some ponits into Tactics.

Personally, I find that fast travel takes me out of the game. Perhaps it would be better to create a portal system between specific locations in the world, which you would have to explore to discover. Maybe they are remains of ancient Dark Elven magic, which most people are afraid to use, hence they're overgrown and difficult to spot.

12. squarezero

squarezero Moderator

Dec 10, 2008
    Male
    Chief Strategy Officer
    Actually, his request is perfectly reasonable. Problems, wish lists, suggestions, bug reports, assessments (positive and negative) are all okay for this thread. Specific questions with spoilers should go on the Help thread. I'm not going to bother moving things around, but it certainly would be helpful if people could post in the appropriate thread.

13. TheIceman

TheIceman Member

Dec 22, 2012
    Errr. No. I am almost certain it's a flaw in the game. Like there are many if I read this thread. Considering the price I think I can choose any thread I want to point this out. Great game, but needs polishing. Being stuck is just not acceptable. Again: i cannot travel out, nor level up to improve jump skills. Sucks balls.

14. squarezero

squarezero Moderator

Dec 10, 2008
    Male
    Chief Strategy Officer
    Considering how many people have beaten the game already (including beta testers), the issue is most likely not a flaw but something that you haven't figured out yet. I'll try to check the Help thread regularly to offer advice – I would encourage others who know the game well to do the same.

15. nschneider350

nschneider350 Well-Known Member

Apr 30, 2010
    Well I did enjoy this game no doubt and there really is nothing like it on the App Store but I have to agree with the previous posters on that doesn't make it a better game. The combat has its problems with responsiveness, the controls obviously are getting some love in the next update which is good. But I felt most of the zones while they looked nice, felt pretty dead and the way the AI moves takes you out of the experience. Like I said I still enjoyed it and in its current state give it a 4 out of 5. I think that is more than reasonable given the bugs. I will more than likely plat it again once an update or two come out.

16. Paul202

Paul202 Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2011
    School
    MI, USA
    Maybe you could implement fast travel like auto-aim, where you could turn it on of off in the menu. Personally, I like it, as I don't have all day to walk around from quest location to quest location.

17. nschneider350

nschneider350 Well-Known Member

Apr 30, 2010
    I got as high as I could then then pointed to the right and jumped on the the big point high up and I kind of jump glitched my way up and then jumped off at the top down to the area, hope this helps.

18. Raf7777

Raf7777 Member

Jun 25, 2012
    I found a “little" bug while exploring.

Attached Files:

19. thelastscene

thelastscene Active Member

Apr 21, 2010
    Barcelona, Spain
    How can I hang paintings from my house's walls?

20. AlexsIpad

AlexsIpad Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2012
    London, England
    How does this play on an iPad 4, is it smooth?