Throw Pinball Need Beta Testers

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by barisintepe, Apr 20, 2017.

1. barisintepe

barisintepe Member

Aug 21, 2015
    Hello. I'm small indie mobil game developer and seek beta testers for my new IOS game. Please send email to [email protected] for test flight. Thanks for support.

Throw is arcade style pinball brick breaker game. Your goal is to break all of the blocks to clear the level.

Key Features:
    + Well designed 75 levels.
    + Great musics.
    + Minimal style graphics.
    + Simple game play.

2. Jsami

Jsami Well-Known Member

Feb 18, 2009
    I just viewed your video and it looks kool. I'd like to beta test throw pinball
    Jennifer ( Jsami)
    [email protected]

3. TheGodless

TheGodless Well-Known Member

Jan 15, 2013
    I'd be willing to test this. I play a ton of pinball and pachinko style games. [email protected]

4. barisintepe

barisintepe Member

Aug 21, 2015
    Hi. Thanks for join Throw beta test. I hope, you like my game.
    Best Regards.

5. TrueBlou

TrueBlou Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Mar 20, 2014
    Software Developer - witenoiz.com
    Scotland
    It's looking good, certainly think I'll enjoy this one. Can't wait for it's release.
    Keep up the good work :)

6. TheGodless

TheGodless Well-Known Member

Jan 15, 2013
    The gameplay is great and I haven't experienced any bugs, but the level design is a bit redundant and I wish there were some sort of score or achievements to make the game a little more compelling. If you are going for a super basic and barely changing Desert Golf kind of thing, the game is spot on, but I'm not sure that there is enough meat to the game as it is. It's a bit odd that it's game over after one ball and that it took three levels before I hit a special block. Well, I guess it was a special block, as I. believe that I hit one that exploded, but was too busy keeping up with the ball to really notice what was happening with the block. Since it's a pinball game and not just a traditional block breaker, I think it would fun to have the special blocks release extra balls or power up balls that have a number on them and have to be hit so many times before gaining whatever the power up is.

7. barisintepe

barisintepe Member

Aug 21, 2015
    Thank you for positive comments.