Moco Mondays: )

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by flargus, Nov 10, 2009.

1. flargus

flargus Active Member

Mar 13, 2009
    Hey guys, I got an idea. Since both eliminate and TP were launched globally on monday's i have decided to make mondays (statistically the worst day of the week) Mocomondays: ) and i think we should (as a community) join together and like all play any Ngmoco games we can together. Like we could invite people to one big party in Eliminate, and have tons of people playing and socializing and whatever. We could have multiple rounds and just have fun. if people are in the lobby, they could just chat in the chat room.

Maybe somehow we could all just play in touchpets in some way. maybe we all just have eachothers pets over and make it like a connection of somesorts.

How do you guys Like this? if I get enough people, we can start next monday!

Hopefully this will catch on, and not get lost in the sea of eliminate threads, cause this could be awesome.

heres my P+ id
    Flargus

2. spamboy

spamboy Well-Known Member

Dec 31, 2008
    Haha, we might crash the server. But 'twould be awesome!

3. d1

d1 Well-Known Member

Sep 19, 2009
    :/

^ all i have to say..

4. flargus

flargus Active Member

Mar 13, 2009
    Hey guys (all two of you), I can organize all of this if you guys help advertise it. maybe i should start a group for this. if we get at least 5 people we can start this, and this could be amazingly awesome.

LETS DO IT!!!: )

5. bobjoe3000

bobjoe3000 Member

Jun 22, 2009
  6. d1

d1 Well-Known Member

Sep 19, 2009
    I was actually not for this idea. I'm not supprotive of Ng anymore, since their recent modeling plans are greedy.

7. flargus

flargus Active Member

Mar 13, 2009
    Ya, I figured that out : )
    Can everyone who posts also give their Plus+Id's?
    TIMETOELIMINATE

8. MexicanJesus

MexicanJesus Well-Known Member

Nov 10, 2009
    I'm in. TonyTheTrigger.

9. flargus

flargus Active Member

Mar 13, 2009
    #9 flargus, Nov 12, 2009
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2009
    ok, we have 3 if bobjoe will post his plus+
    Wow, this will be cool!! if we get a couple more people, we can actually do this!! We will have to decide at what time we would do this on monday.: )

SPREADTHEWORD!!

10. spamboy

spamboy Well-Known Member

Dec 31, 2008
    awesome. i'm on pst by the way.

11. Retean

Retean Well-Known Member

Jun 7, 2009