The Hockey Experiment - FreeAppCalendar.com Featured Free App of the Day

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by NinthDimensionStudios, Feb 19, 2011.

1. NinthDimensionStudios

NinthDimensionStudios Well-Known Member

Nov 2, 2009
    Independent Video Game Developer
    Yorkville, IL 60560
    [​IMG]

Great news!!! The Hockey Experiment has been selected by FreeAppCalendar.com to be the Featured Free App of the Day (2.19.11). We are going to extend this great promotion a few extra days and make The Hockey Experiment free until Monday (2.21.11). Don't miss this rare opportunity to download your copy at no charge, because this offer will not likely ever happen again!

Cheers!
    Ninth Dimension Studios

http://www.freeappcalendar.com/

2. CygnetSeven

CygnetSeven Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2010
    I picked this up earlier. A fun twist on the real thing. Mechanics are definitely playable. I lost my first game 5-4 and enjoyed it thoroughly. I kept having flashbacks to the ol' EA NHL94 days.

3. undeadcow

undeadcow Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2010
    Houston, TX
    Awesome! I'd been watching this one but never broke down to purchase... can't go wrong free.

4. NinthDimensionStudios

Nov 2, 2009
    Yorkville, IL 60560
    Glad you are enjoying it! We also love all of those old hockey games from the late 80s and early 90s. Our personal favorites include Ice Hockey & Blades of Steel for NES. Those titles were a major inspiration in designing and developing the game! Don't forget to please leave a "Star Rating" in iTunes if you like the game!

Thanks
    Ninth Dimension Studios

5. ultimo

ultimo Well-Known Member

May 5, 2009
    I grabbed my copy, Finally!
    Thanx :)

6. NinthDimensionStudios

Nov 2, 2009
    Yorkville, IL 60560
    Hey Everyone!

Just wanted send out a friendly reminder that The Hockey Experiment will be FREE for the rest of the day! Starting tomorrow the game will be set at the low price of $0.99, down from the "Pre-Promotion Level" of $1.99.

This won't last long either so join the 14,000 people who downloaded the game in the last two days and get your own copy of The Hockey Experiment!

LET'S PLAY HOCKEY!
    -Ninth Dimension Studios

7. NinthDimensionStudios

Nov 2, 2009
    Yorkville, IL 60560
    #7 NinthDimensionStudios, Feb 23, 2011
    Last edited: Feb 23, 2011
    Good News Everyone!

Due to the incredible success of this FREE promotion, resulting in nearly 30,000 downloads in three days we are keeping the The Hockey Experiment FREE for an undisclosed period of time!

It also appears that a good chunk of our users have experienced a crash bug and good chunk have not. We will be working diligently to hopefully release an update in the near future that corrects this problem. If you do experience this issue, please try the game again and let us know if it is a random occurrence or a repeated issue!

Enjoy!
    Ninth Dimension Studios