Tube Downloader Pro is now free!

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by Connector, Feb 2, 2013.

1. Wowzers, this is good.

App info is currently processing and/or the app is not yet fully available for sale on the US App Store.

2. #2 Connector, Feb 2, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2013
    This is the first app that I have found that will download all Youtube, normal and adult tube services. In fact, all videos that I have tried. I think you all will like this. Highly recommended!

Can also export files to photoroll and save them to the cloud. First program that does everything. Very cool that it seems to work with everything even Youtube.

3. Youtube on tv via hdmi:

Attached Files:

4. wingsofdestiny89

wingsofdestiny89 Well-Known Member

Oct 2, 2012
    SG
    i realised you can export every other videos from other videos sites except videos from Youtube. Weird.

5. #5 Connector, Feb 2, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2013
    Yeah, it is a little weird about youtube. You can cache these videos and watch them offline. Other videos seem to let you export these videos to your photoroll. But youtube only gives you the option to cache, tv out, or play.

I would suggest Tubebox if you want a good youtube downloader that will let you export youtube vids to photoroll. Plus it is a better program than this one. But it doesn't work on all the tube services which this one does.

6. windwarz

windwarz Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2013
    In this post you said the app can export files to photoroll while the in the 4th post you said tube box that can do it.. i'm confused.. but anyway, thanks alot for the info

7. Yeah, sorry, the itunes description says it can export to photoroll, which it can for everything except for youtube. You can still cache youtube videos for offline use, but for some reason you can't export them to photoroll, guess if you want this ability you have to use tubebox which works great.

But this app is the first that I have seen that has worked for almost ALL Tube services, which is quite neat and useful. Quite a cool program, very very highly recommended!