FIFA 13 - (by Electronic Arts)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Sanuku, May 15, 2012.

1. Sanuku

Sanuku Well-Known Member

#1 Sanuku, May 15, 2012
    Last edited: May 15, 2012
    EA SPORTS Unveils Revolutionary Set of Game-Changing Innovations For FIFA 13

Source:

2. WunDaii

WunDaii Well-Known Member

Can't wait! I loved FIFA 12.

3. Platyrrhine

Platyrrhine Well-Known Member

Jan 6, 2012
    I don't think there will be any "game-changing innovations" in the iPhone version, but I'll buy it anyway :)

4. trundley

trundley Well-Known Member

Oct 29, 2010
    I'd at least like a fully fleshed out manager mode, and hopefully, a virtual pro mode. Its been a long time coming. You cant just flog a FIFA game without some of the best components. Adding a Virtual Pro would mean letting us have Pro Clubs too, where all the virtual pros play online and take certain positions in the team and the rest is made up of AI. Its great to play with your mates.

5. WunDaii

6. antony.thai

antony.thai Well-Known Member

There's no better football game than this one in the world of earth! AWESOME!

7. tungtrinh87

tungtrinh87 Well-Known Member

Apr 15, 2012
    I will buy this game if it has multiplayer

8. megasiech

megasiech Well-Known Member

Nov 27, 2011
    impossible to play soccer on the ipad ..touch control works not well enough

9. WunDaii

10. LOLavi

LOLavi Well-Known Member

May 23, 2011
    iPhone gamer
    Finland
    First Touch Soccer was better than Fifa 11 until Fifa 12 came out. Or I don't know, never got Fifa 12, because of the big file size. And it had no multiplayer...

Exactly one of the reasons I didn't get Fifa 12... among with the 1.3gb size of course.

11. GURU2028

GURU2028 Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2010
  12. dadiduekappa

dadiduekappa Well-Known Member

I'm not sure ;) See that...

YouTube: video

13. RebornProphet

RebornProphet Well-Known Member

Oct 3, 2010
    Scotland, UK
    Those graphics are FAR better than the current FIFA 12 HD for iPad and FIFA 12 for iPhone 4/4S. The players are far better 3D models and the stadiums look more detailed ... the whole thing looks less "cartoony" for lack of a better term.

14. GURU2028

GURU2028 Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2010
    Press - FIFA 13

More in here and screen: http://www.idow.ru/upcoming-ios/295-e3-electronic-arts-predstavil-fifa-13-na-ios-na-vystavke-e3.html

15. Random_Guy

Random_Guy Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2009
    Australia, mate!
    When is it out?

16. Kai824

Kai824 Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2010
    Beta testing for big game companies
    @Random_Guy

Most likely late September.

17. WunDaii

Yeah but the gameplay looks the same - same animations and it's not as fast as the console versions. I wish we could change the game speed.

18. Kai824

Kai824 Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2010
    Beta testing for big game companies
    @WunDaii If you take a good look at fifa world cup for iPhone, you can clearly see the base engine of the game is the same. The animations and goal celebrations are the same. Luckily, EA really buffed up the graphics from the fifa 11 -> fifa 12 version. We don't see that big of a change this year, but we do see some interesting things involving game modes.

Also note, there are still 4 months left before this game is released. The fella in the video said they are still implanting new things, so we *might* (I don't think so, maybe next year) even see an engine based upgrade.

19. theidle86

theidle86 Well-Known Member

Mar 14, 2011
    The game engine is not the same, the one from Fifa 12 is better. And as i`ve seen in the video there are some gameplay improvements as the skill and call second def buttons, besides the graphic improvements.

20. Estupendo1

Estupendo1 Well-Known Member

Feb 10, 2012
    Pocket Gamer: Hands on with FIFA 13 for iOS

[​IMG]

• Stadium modellling
    • Easier Menus
    • "Another new use of the touchscreen is two-fingered sweeps in-game, which alter team tactics on the fly. So now you can push your team up in the final minutes of a close match without having to mess around with loading screens or menus."
    • More animations
    • "Tricks are now handled via a dedicated button that turns into a 3x3 grid. By tracing on the grid (such as in a semi-circle), you can perform moves like step-overs and the rest."

:)