Universal Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Capy_Nathan, Mar 23, 2011.

1. KushyKush

KushyKush Well-Known Member

Aug 10, 2010
    Los Angeles
    No that makes complete sense, I just hate to get immersed in a beautiful game/story line to have it end in an hour, you know? Can you give ANY rough estimate of how long it plays on the first run? I'm sure if it's as good as everyone makes it out to be I'll end up replaying it in a month or two I'm just wondering if this will eat up my plane flight or if it would eat up my layover, you know?

2. andsoitgoes

andsoitgoes Well-Known Member

Ah that makes sense. No. It's not like of those "this is art, omg" That takes 30-60 minutes to go through.

This is a full fledged adventure. It won't take you 10 hours to finish it, but maybe just under half that? I can't remember for the life of me. I don't think I really kept track. I do remember not wanting it to be over when I finished, though :(

3. Dawson12

Dawson12 New Member

Nov 14, 2012
    Sword & Sworcery EP

Sword & Sworcery EP is one of my favorite I pad games I like it’s all features new technology is going very fast all over the world but I have real sword that I found from swordswords please put forward some cheap swords stores for weapons. :)

1.JPG

4. Jet_Black

Jet_Black Well-Known Member

Sep 19, 2012
    0_o someone's been on the unicorn rainbow juice this morning...

5. defred34

defred34 Well-Known Member

Aug 27, 2012
    Earth
    May I know how long does this game take to finish from start to finish roughly in terms of hours? Thanks!

6. RodmanSan

RodmanSan Well-Known Member

Oct 7, 2010
    Project Management Architect
    E-Troid, the Netherlands
    @dawson12....Periods are your friend....:)

7. iPadisGreat

iPadisGreat Well-Known Member

Dec 10, 2012
    Is the Micro version worth it, or does Sword & Sworcery EP play better on the iPad? I have access to both an iPad and an iPhone.

8. metalcasket

metalcasket Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

May 24, 2010
    Deepest Circle, Hel
    Much like games like World of Goo, The Room, Incoboto and Bastion, S: S&S EP was made with the iPad in mind first and foremost...take that for what it's worth.

9. defred34

Aug 27, 2012
    Earth
    Bump.

10. sladeums

sladeums Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2012
    Omaha, NE
    Probly around 4-6 hours.

11. defred34

Aug 27, 2012
    Earth
    Ok cool. I finished Session 1 in about 30 mins. Quite like the experience. How many sessions in all?

12. defred34

Aug 27, 2012
    Earth
    Help! - Stuck in S: S&S

Hi guys, I'm stuck in the game, at about 20% in. I am asked to find 2 other locations with the spirits. I have gone to the meadow with the sheep, and see the smoke coming out there. I start playing the Sony of Sworcery, but nothing happens. Can anyone remember how do I actually go about passing this part?

I am mightily frustrated as have spent the past 90 minutes trying to make some kind of headway w/o succeeding. Thanks!

PS: Also, how many sessions does the game have? The above issue is from the second session.

13. thesidewaystable

thesidewaystable Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2012
    Just started my first play through and me and logfella are sitting down what do i do?

I know I got this late but I finished year walk (2 endings)and I'm really stuck.

14. sawyer4325

sawyer4325 Well-Known Member

May 20, 2011
    Just got the game, and am stuck in the same place, can anyone help?

15. matthjes

matthjes Active Member

Dec 17, 2011
    #376 matthjes, Mar 4, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 4, 2013
    Hi,

If I remember correctly, there should be some kind of vinyl record on the wall in Logfellas hut...maybe it has some purpose?...

16. SporadicMovement

SporadicMovement Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2012
    HOW DID I MISS THIS GAME? I've been actively hunting gens for about a year & never noticed this one. Well, I guess I'm buying a card before the price drops again. :)

17. Paulos G

Paulos G Well-Known Member

Oct 28, 2012
    location, location.
    Finally got around to finishing this. Apart from a few times when I found myself wandering around aimlessly I thought it was excellent. I do love these arty/gamey/ experiency type things on the app store.

18. Serbitar

Serbitar New Member

Jun 1, 2015
    bug?

So I just found this game and was enjoying myself until the first boss fight. From searching the web I gather that the yellow trigon is supposed to fire some kind of beam that you have to deflect – but it does not. It just hangs in the air and nothing happens. I can use shield and sword. Am I missing something? Is this a bug? Any idea what I can do about it? (I'm on iPad.)

19. curtisrshideler

curtisrshideler Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Jul 30, 2011
    Male
    Video Producer/Editor
    Texas
    Boss fight? In the cave? Did you rotate your iPad to portrait? You should be able to block and slash once you rotate it. At least that's how I did it on my iPhone. I don't remember the trigon thing, so you may be further along than I remember. I only beat it once, so long ago.