Universal Little Frights (by WA & CO)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by PeteOzzy, Aug 9, 2014.

1. muni2191

muni2191 New Member

Aug 13, 2014
    Game Impressions

This game is actually really good. The art work is bang on and by the way you can shoot and run at the same time, hold down which ever direction you want to run in and then tap or hold down with another to shoot. the controls are pretty easy too. im quite happy with the purchase only 99p. you can say its hard as soon as you hit wave 2 but where is the fun if its not challenging? have faith I just hit wave 17

2. FrankW

FrankW New Member

Aug 13, 2014
    Hello,
    I am Frank, I am one of the creators for Little Frights. We have found a rare bug on selected devices that has led to the app crashing. An update will be released as soon as possible to address it. For any more information contact us on [email protected]

Regards,
    Frank

3. Shifaan

Shifaan Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2013
    Thank you very much Frank, I await the arrival of the update.

4. uFinKnow

uFinKnow Well-Known Member

Feb 5, 2014
    Crahing bad on IPad mini. Seems to happen a lot now with many of the new games. Time for Apple to increase the specs on their next model.

5. Shifaan

Shifaan Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2013
    Hey Dev, I just wanted to ask when the update for the bug fix for iPod touch 5g will release? I've bought this game the day it came out and haven't had a chance to play it. Thanks.

6. FrankW

FrankW New Member

Aug 13, 2014
    Hello Shifaan,

An update for Little Frights is now on the app store. This should resolve all issues. We plan to adjust control mechanics next update, stay tuned!

Regards,
    Frank

7. mcdogmeat

mcdogmeat Member

Mar 7, 2013
    Hey isn't that Clutter playing in the background? Love it! Cool concept, only played a couple games so far but liked what I saw. Zombies pop up right on top of me which seems like it could be frustrating but I haven't played enough yet to know if that's going to feel unfair. Cool game and yes the art is quite good too.