Do you need graphics for Games?

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by Quire, May 1, 2013.

1. Quire

Quire Well-Known Member

May 1, 2013
  2. Quire

Quire Well-Known Member

May 1, 2013
    I've been having huge fun in recent months working with Michael Leung on his forthcoming twin-stick shooter Babylon Inc.

It's definitely one of the biggest projects I've worked on, if not the biggest. In total I've drawn over 1,200 frames of animation - so far!

One of the most detailed parts of that was the first Big Bad Boss: The Supervisor.

[​IMG]

This tiny tiny version shows only a selection of all the current Supervisor frames. Check out my portfolio site for a slightly bigger version!

[​IMG]

A closer view of a handful of Supervisor frames. Check out my portfolio sitefor a bigger version.

As ever - if you need pro art for your game, check out my portfolio site and drop me a line.

- Q

3. Quire

Quire Well-Known Member

May 1, 2013
    #23 Quire, Jul 11, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 24, 2014
    The Hunter's Treehouse - Characters and Background Illustration.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I'm actively seeking projects right now. If you need pro art for your game, projects from any size, check out my portfolio site and drop me a line.

- Q

4. Quire

Quire Well-Known Member

May 1, 2013
    I'm actively seeking projects right now. If you need pro art for your game, projects from any size, check out my portfolio site and drop me a line.

- Q

5. Quire

Quire Well-Known Member

May 1, 2013
    A new logo for you to look at today!

[​IMG]

I'm actively seeking projects for October and beyond right now. If you need pro art for your game, projects from any size, check out my portfolio site and drop me a line.

- Q

6. Quire

Quire Well-Known Member

May 1, 2013
    Here's a whole bunch of art I did for Hungry Hal, which has just been released by Elf Games, including logo, tiling backgrounds, UI, and various power-ups and obstacles.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

- Q

7. Quire

Quire Well-Known Member

May 1, 2013
  8. Quire

Quire Well-Known Member

May 1, 2013
    For the rest of the year, I'm offering a third off my usual rates. I want to keep busy up to Christmas! :)

If you need any art for games: characters, items, backgrounds, UI, logos, icons - anything at all - drop me a line and let's get drawing! Latest art examples are, as ever, up there on the portfolio site.

Standard proc with me is - we discuss required assets, agree a price, then the client pays half up front and half upon completion.

Drop me a line if you want to grab a bargain this side of 2015! :)

- Q

9. Quire

Quire Well-Known Member

May 1, 2013
    Two new logos I've designed for developers.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

- Q

10. Quire

Quire Well-Known Member

May 1, 2013
    New character for a game I'm working on!

[​IMG]

- Q

11. Quire

Quire Well-Known Member

May 1, 2013
    A companion character for the recent Pirate!

[​IMG]

- Q

12. Quire

Quire Well-Known Member

May 1, 2013
    UI for 3d puzzler Ternin:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

- Q

13. Quire

Quire Well-Known Member

May 1, 2013
    Graphics for Math Commander forthcoming from Elf Games!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

- Q

14. Quire

Quire Well-Known Member

May 1, 2013
    New Backgrounds and enemies prior to the relaunch of retro Ninja platformer Jutsu, forthcoming from PixelStomper!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

- Q

15. Quire

Quire Well-Known Member

May 1, 2013
    New logo symbol for a forthcoming RPG from Tesseract Engine!

[​IMG]

- Q

16. Quire

Quire Well-Known Member

May 1, 2013
  17. Quire

Quire Well-Known Member

May 1, 2013
    Character design and illustration for a new developer based in the US.

[​IMG]

I'm actively seeking new projects right now. If you need pro art for your game, check out my portfolio site and drop me a line.

- Q

18. Quire

Quire Well-Known Member

May 1, 2013
  19. Quire

Quire Well-Known Member

May 1, 2013
    Last week we moved into a new office!

We didn't move very far - literally just to the opposite side of the canal basin in Sowerby Bridge - but the new space is roomier, has a great view and atmosphere...and is right next to a couple of great pubs! :)

[​IMG]

I'm actively seeking new projects right now. If you need pro art for your game, check out my portfolio site and drop me a line.

- Q

20. Quire

Quire Well-Known Member

May 1, 2013