Openfeint needs to be Fixed.

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by mebeswordguy, Aug 23, 2009.

1. mebeswordguy

mebeswordguy Well-Known Member

Jul 5, 2009
    I love openfeint. Especially the new openfeint. But I think the creators of Openfient need to work on the chat before they add any new features. The chat needs to be moderated, because right now its scaring the real gamers (who want to chat about pocket god, stickwars, or any other openfeint game) away. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love openfeint, and cant wait for devs to put the new openfeint into use, but The chat needs to be fixed, so it can be in other games without having a 17+ rating

This is to jasoncitron and other aurora feint company devs, and the community, to disagree or agree, and comment on it.

2. ripofra

ripofra Well-Known Member

I really only use OpenFeint for the achievements, but when I was looking at the forums they have a lot of nonsense and spam and nobody actually discusses the game. Also it's kind of laggy, but I really don't care. The forums are crazy. :D

3. B34$T

B34$T Well-Known Member

Aug 10, 2009
    Its not like people should be forced to talk about the game. I mean i looked at the boards for the first time the other day and it was just people having everyday conversations. Albeit there were other boards with just stupid spamming and cursing, I don't think the mods could catch everyone of them.